NJTOW

recommend online ammo.

pleae do not post places that ship to nj Mail order, I was JUST on the phone with Midway and they confirmed that NJ is cracking down on it and threatening to sue. They are using the lists that have been posted online to go after these places.

please edit and remove these names so that they don't go after them

pleae do not post places that ship to nj Mail order, I was JUST on the phone with Midway and they confirmed that NJ is cracking down on it and threatening to sue. They are using the lists that have been posted online to go after these places.

I cannot find the LAW that says an out of state seller of ammo is breaking any NJ law if they ship to NJ. Is it just Administrative Code?

Ever think...............someone asking a question like this might be the one making the list mentioned on the Midway thread....? Dunno

I really hope your not accusing!! I just asked a question to see who uses who for the best prices, don't want to spend $40. a box for practice/target. As stated could of just google but wanted to stay away from places selling crap.

the state is threatening to sue because NJ requirea PERMANANT recrd kept of pistol ammo....that is why midway does not sell NJ anymore.

I'm curious to know more about this. It is documented that NJ has threatened legal action against out of state ammo sellers?

intercooler, do you know if it's just pistol ammo or any rifle/shotgun, Tried to order .223 from one company and waiting for a responses as to why they won't ship.

It was specifically pistol ammo. But expect it to expand to all....

Gander Mountain pulled ammo for NJ already last year for the same reasons

Now midway

who next?

yea, lets keep listing them

Read the response Pizza Bob got back from Midway after questiong if they sell ammo to NJ (post # 26) http://njgunforums.c...mo-sales-to-nj/

It was specifically pistol ammo. But expect it to expand to all....

Gander Mountain pulled ammo for NJ already last year for the same reasons

Now midway

who next?

yea, lets keep listing them

tin-foil-cat.jpg

Why and what could they possibly get sued for??? Not like mail order ammo sales to NJ residents is against the law..

I think any place online a month ago would have been good. Now? There are no good places to buy ammo anywhere. Especially in those calibers. Sorry, you're a little late.

Use a search engine like gun-deals.com. It searches all of the above sites in one step.

That's what I have done the past few years. They always show the best places and prices.

It's really time for Jersey to break off and sink into the ocean, going down with all hands. This crap is rediculous. F Jersey.