Shane45

Group Buy Aimpoint T1 Micro 2moa

Guys, I am considering doing another group buy. Have a contract for an agency coming up and so we are doing a run of these again. Aimpoints are heavily backordered but because its going to an agency I can do a reasonable number of over runs :). I was thinking 5. PM me for price as I cant post the price publicaly. The time frame is dictated by Aimpoint but it is expected to be about 4 weeks. We should have the QD mounts done by the time they arrive. Ill post some pics up as soon as I can.

Shane

ps. When I give the price it doesnt include tax where applicable or if you need it shipped. If your a reguler at the NJ2AS meetings I can always bring it along. Thanks.

UNITS WILL BE BLACK!!!

4 units of the 5 are spoken for. 1 unit left. ALL SOLD

OK Guys, I think 3 of the 5 are spoken for. IF I have checks in by monday for more than 5 I can increase the order but my order has to go in on monday.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE TAX! 595 + tax is 636.65. Send your checks too:

Ops2

PO Box 785

Forked River, NJ 08731

PM or email me any questions. [email protected]

aimpointt1.jpg

t1.jpg

• Like 1

Want to sell your old one?

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Hey Maks wouldn't be worth it if it cost me more to replace then I paid originally. It works great, just wish they had the smaller dot at the time. Not an issue at shorter distances, but after 100 yds covers a lot of the target.

A word on iron sites. They vary. However, it really doesnt make much of a difference. This mount and optic is set up for true cowitness. That means that the optic is intended to be centered with the irons. But it could be a tiny bit high or low depending on which irons you have. But in the end that variance dont really make much of a difference because your either focusing on the dot or the irons, not really both.

FWIW I like the true co-wit for the T1 series but I prefer lower 1/3rd for the M3/M4 series. YMMV.

A $635 optic on a $500 shotgun... Not judging your choice or anything, but when I look at it that way: whoa.

top-of-the-line optic on a top-of-the-line shotgun, what's not to like?

It's a no go... Ray ray great idea if u was to mount one on mine I would want a mount that on a mossberg I would want a mount that uses the threaded wholes on the receiver and a lower mount.

Yeah, I would need to use the original mounts that come on those optics.

Does your shotty have a pic rail on it? If we have any left around the shop you could go with the low mount.

It would've. I was going to buy a Mossy 590 and throw a pic rail on top but plans have changed. Aresenal AK