Sign in to follow this  
BRaptor

How Did THIS Guy Get on the Air?!?! Pro 2A Op-Ed on NYC Channel

Every now and then, I tune in to the news, just to make sure nothing's changed.

I turned to PIX 11's 10 o'clock news this evening. To my surprise and wonderment, there was an op-ed piece that was COMPLETELY pro 2A! By a commentator that is pro 2A! Supporting citizen's RTKBA (including carrying)!!!

It's refreshing to hear someone actually speak of the Constitution in the context which it was intended.

http://www.wpix.com/videogallery/69199099/News/here-comes-the-neighborhood-watch#pl-62886862

It's a shame that in NJ we are not allowed to protect ourselves or property outside of our homes. It's even questionable what right's we have inside of our homes. My mom lives in a nice suburb close to Newark. The BG's routinely drive around looking for cars to steal because they have no worries about confrontation. There was an attempted break-in twice on my moms car. They broke the window on a neighbor's car and tried to steal his. There was a home invasion up the street and various other cars have been stolen or attempts were made. At least she has the house secured with an alarm and a driveway on the side of the house to park the car. This stuff didn't happen 20 years ago in my neighborhood and it's gotten worse in the past few years.

Unfortunately, our politicians and law makers don't need to worry about this since they live in gated communities or secured area's where these things don't happen.

Oh..and Bill O'Reilly was making some pro gun and the right to protect yourself comments last night. Good for him.

I turned to PIX 11's 10 o'clock news this evening. To my surprise and wonderment, there was an op-ed piece that was COMPLETELY pro 2A! By a commentator that is pro 2A! Supporting citizen's RTKBA (including carrying)!!!

It's refreshing to hear someone actually speak of the Constitution in the context which it was intended.

http://www.wpix.com/...tch#pl-62886862

Thanks for sharing that link. It WAS refreshing...

http://www.wpix.com/...tch#pl-62886862

Where have you been? I've been watching Lionel for years. He's a Constitutionalist that is very entertaining to say the least! Years ago he got his start in NY on WABC Radio filling in for several radio personalities both morning and drive-time.

Fox has always leaned to the right programing wise, with the likes of Sean Hannity and others. We should encourage all of our brainwashed family members to watch Fox so they can be exposed to Lionel on a 5 day a week basis!

And Jodie is married to Michael Kay, the Yankees Announcer (and yes she is HOT!).

He's on the NYC FM news station (can't remember the frequency right now) but he's stated pro 2A stuff consistently and it's refreshing. Especially because he seems like at lib in other areas.

101.9 FM... that's the station I listen to in my car. The news "readers" are obviously anti-gun but Lionel has segments that they play regularly every half an hour (I think). This morning he was talking about the 4th amendment.

Where have you been?

LOL! I've been in America!

I'm a Florida native and only moved to this political cesspool in 2007. The abrupt change has left me in shock, mostly. I'm still struggling to appreciate the levels of corruption, hypocrisy and moral turpitude that the politicians have been permitted to sink to here.

I've seen Lionel several times, but he'd previously struck me as a whiner. I don't agree with all that he says, but he is about as close to a constitutionalist as you can get in mainstream media!

Y'all must have missed this one too:

I like him. Big time constitutionalist, and is a big Ron Paul supporter. He was the only one talking about him and clarifying points on the MSM.