BlueLineFish

This Sunday at OB

Well both you can really just stand there. The Steel moves on Saturday, Sunday it doesn't.

I'm going to call it the BWDW... (Brass Whores Dream Weekend)

Harry i'm loving that! I shot a little at CJ the other day and when I was finished I walked through the pits doing a little brass whoring. I felt like a homeless guy looking for soda cans. :)

Harry i'm loving that! I shot a little at CJ the other day and when I was finished I walked through the pits doing a little brass whoring. I felt like a homeless guy looking for soda cans. :)

Yea, but the payoff is bigger... Heck de-primed and wet tumbled a bunch of my old and misc brass I picked up at a bunch of steel matches and some that a friend of mine that doesn't reload gave me. I loaded about a 1000 rounds and and checked the 2 boxes under the loading bench and I think I have another 5k maybe 6 k ready to load.

Are all the nigh members going to meet in one spot

just find the guy with the njgf black shirt and clipboard ( Harry ) .he is probably smokin a cigar he likes to do all the paperwork and collect the money

He is also the one with new shinny gun.....

I would love to try knock down Sat. but would have to use shotgun! How does that work? Is it tough?

Well how it works ?first u need to load your gun than remove safety than aim at the target and pull trigger . u also will need 7,5 or 8 shot

is it tough ? well i dont know i have not loaded your shotgun

I need some extra scratch--so I can give lessons!!!!!!!!

Would've made a killing with me today. I was, to say the least, horrible.

Thanks Frank, for getting the best of me though (If i can call it that). Waiting for Alec to post the worst of the worst of me.