Cemeterys Gun Blob

Sen Menendez: Straight from the Horses A**......

Common Sense gun 'safety' laws my a**.......typical fear mongering and bedwetting.....even stands strong against guns being in 'checked' luggage on Amtrak since it would require extra 'security improvements' and goes on about being in a post 9/11 world. Well if he truely believed in security improvements in a post 9/11 world, then he would not have issues with Amtrak needing extra security.

1-a78765c7dd.jpg

What a shitbag he is. Hudson County seems to produce some of the most worst politicians anywhere. My grandparents backyard butted up against Mayor Musto in Union City. He was re-elected even as he was sentenced to prison. Jersey's Finest.

As far as I'm concerned, NJ is pretty much a lost cause. Like my great (times 8 I believe) grandfather did on a particular Christmas, I'm crossing the Deleware, but I'm not coming back.

Of course, despite low voter turn out, and despite over 1million NJ gun owners, these people still get reelected all the time, I suppose this is what we deserve for not taking a more active role.

All three sections of the state..(yes Central counts!) provide just as much garbage corrupt self serving politicians.. the only difference between the three is their ability to stay under the radar. Show me an honest politician held to uphold the will of his/her citizens they speak for, and ill show you a politician who wont be getting re-elected the following year.

All three sections of the state..(yes Central counts!) provide just as much garbage corrupt self serving politicians.. the only difference between the three is their ability to stay under the radar. Show me an honest politician held to uphold the will of his/her citizens they speak for, and ill show you a politician who wont be getting re-elected the following year.

I will admit I hate the fact that he's anti-gun, but Rob Andrews has taken care of my family in the past.

The problem is that in NJ most elections are between Democrats, and RINOs from what I see. It's like a choice between a punch in the mouth and a kick in the a**.

At the store i work we just remodeled a department and the number one thing every customer has to say is " Why did you have to change this , now i cant find anything " which just proves to me people DONT LIKE CHANGE so they just continue to vote for the same dopes hoping that things just stay the same rather than get better !!!!!!

"flies against the face of logic" that you should be able to check a firearm on Amtrak

Such a textbook example of a smarmy, self serving politico.

Begins this garbage with the story of a child killed by an illegal firearm, and then continues to explain why he's stripping law abiding citizens of their rights.

Im sure this man is pleased with himself...building a career on the corpses of children

Dave T

Unless a miracle happens and Menendez decides to become McGreevy's gigolo, or someone unplugs Lautenmummy's life support machine, NJ will be stuck with those two clowns till they decide to quit, probably so Sweeney or Jeremiah Healy can be voted in by the brain dead of NJ

In respect for RM and his value as a public servant. I had the pleasure of meeting him...

Unless a miracle happens and Menendez decides to become McGreevy's gigolo, or someone unplugs Lautenmummy's life support machine, NJ will be stuck with those two clowns till they decide to quit, probably so Sweeney or Jeremiah Healy can be voted in by the brain dead of NJ

Sad, but true. If we are lucky, the mummy will kick off while Christie is still in office. At least then we can get a republican in there for awhile and maybe he/she could hold the seat.

Sad, but true. If we are lucky, the mummy will kick off while Christie is still in office. At least then we can get a republican in there for awhile and maybe he/she could hold the seat.

No, if we really get lucky all the busses they use to deliver there "registered voters" to the polls will be broken. and the actually dead people will stop having there votes counted.

typed on a keyboard using my fingers

Did you guys catch the statement that in other states you can buy firearms right off the interwebs and not have to do any background checks? Where do they get this crap!

They get it from the same place the news media get their information from, TV crime dramas like "Law and Order" and "NCIS".