froggy

obrams at Old Bridge sat. the 21st!

What happened to it jon?

Guide rod fused to the retainer 'cap'. Had to remove the screw holding the barrel in so that I could get the slide off in order to remove the casing while on the line in order to make it safe. I tried everything I could at the safe table to get it apart with no luck, so I'll be in touch with ATI on Monday.

Thank you for coming out.

In addition, thank you for the help with both the set up and the breakdown of the stages!!!

We will start on next month’s stages next week and we can assure you that you will find them quite challenging.

This month’s scores should be up mid-week at the OBRAMS Website (OBRAMS.org)

See you on May 19th.

“Run with Guns not Scissors”

Iggyort

OBRAMS Match Director

P.S- The June Match will have one Multi Gun Stage

I just checked the OBRAMS site and the scores are not up yet, I see there was a change on the Scores page reflecting the April match, but there are no URL's associated with them, any chance they are available yet and just the URL's weren't entered correctly??

Thanks Iggy.

Had a good time being awesome and winning, Just kidding - I was actually really surprised I did well since it was my first time.

What is the " formula " for coming up with scores and % avg?

Just trying to better understand the score sheets, I understand somebody can get a 0% on a board by hitting lots of no shoots, but what is the break down of negative points per no shoot/miss/etc

no practice. just dont take any prisoners shoot them all.

That's what I do, have all the intension in getting to the range and practice, but life has been getting in the way, so the only shooting I do is when we meet for the matches, and it shows.. LOL