Placed my order with Big Dog steel last week. It just shipped so i should have it by the weekend hopefully. Ordered some circles and a ipsc small target. Made stands to hang the steel from. Let the training commence. My poor shooting at the steel challenge has been haunting me so training is the only thing that will fix it. Will be spending a day at OB outdoor one day next week

Joe, Let me know what day and time your planning on going, I may may have my stands for steel and I do have steel to set up a lot of different WCS stages, that and I just may have IPSC targets to go with the 6 current 6 and maybe 11 stands by the weekend also.

oh man I need steel of my own :-(

Should have got in the group buy I did last December. Keep an eye out for when Joe plans on going and we will see what happens. I know if everything works out I just might get over there Monday and/or Tuesday morning, all depends on when my folks plan on flying back to AZ.

I will let you know.

Cool, If it works out, I'll let you shoot my STI, just have a P2P handy after you do, knowing you, you will probably add it to your short list of buys.. lol

Also I will try and fit the new rear site on the GSG 1911 and see how you like one that's had a few mods done to it.

They will last even longer if i shoot as bad as i did in the last match

I was just going to say, you can leave your spraypaint at home.

excuse my ignorance, I am still learning a ton. where do you use the targets? Do you take them to an outdoor range or something? Again I apologize for the rudimentary question.

Exactly. Old Bridge outdoor range, in this case.

excuse my ignorance, I am still learning a ton. where do you use the targets? Do you take them to an outdoor range or something? Again I apologize for the rudimentary question.

Eddie, just what Steve said, I am also a member of OB, and a club is a 1000 times better than a public rage. Also other will probably chime in and let you know what other clubs around the state allow the use of personal Steel and other type targets.

Thanks. Harry, I remember you telling me about shooting steel at OB. I didn't know you can bring your own. That pretty cool. I am looking for an outdoor range now that the weather is picking up. The only two I know of that would be in a decent distance would be Range 14 and OB. I'll need to figure this out soon!

Thanks. Harry, I remember you telling me about shooting steel at OB. I didn't know you can bring your own. That pretty cool. I am looking for an outdoor range now that the weather is picking up. The only two I know of that would be in a decent distance would be Range 14 and OB. I'll need to figure this out soon!

Central Jersey also allows steel at both the pits and rifle ranges. It's much more fun then punching paper.

You work Monday or Tuesday morning??

As of now no but I need to take the overtime if they call. Whatever day I don't get called for is when I will be going. If I get called every day then the following week with be when I go

Ok Joe, I'll be there probably both Monday and Tuesday, say between say 0900-1000 to 1200-1300.

It would be nice to get some practice in being over the last year I probably have only gotten on a few day other than matches and am looking to change that going forward.