johnp

Luciano's-Lodi/West Paterson

Cant wait till it opens I am getting sick and tired of that POS bullet hole range. Every time I go back it's as if it gets worst and worst.

It's gonna be a while. The building construction hasn't even started from what I can see. And they are having a hard time opening the store.

This state sucks!

Just be constructive. Saying they are POS without why wont win anything. But that's not what this thread is about anyway... There are followers here of the BH that love em and their employees are here as well. I'm not a fan, but I wont bash them either. They've been around a long time so they must be doing something right. There are not enough ranges around as is. I'm thankful we have what we do... I've seen many close over the years and never be replaced. Sad... So keep our fingers crossed. The more, the merrier. :)

Point taken. Just calling it as I see it.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Anyone have a update ?

BergeEn county

Sorry that has been bugging me since I first noticed it.

As to your question, Nino is the one with insider info, and he said when he gets information he'll share it with us.

BergeEn county

Sorry that has been bugging me since I first noticed it.

As to your question, Nino is the one with insider info, and he said when he gets information he'll share it with us.

Ha ha ha .. I didn't even catch that. Thanks

Hutt! Hutt! Wife just got back from shopping. She said pull down doors were open, lights on and cover is off outside sign. Looks like they are almost ready. Woohoo!

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

Holy bat underwear.. What book did you use to figure that out? Lmao... Thanx! ;)

Translation:

Got a Lot to do to get ready for opening.

Grand opening coming soon.

Address Shop hours and opening date to be posted

Typos courtesy Apple... ;)

Well then I'm going to the popo tomorrow to find out where my p2p's are. Its been like a month and I know they have the references back. Does the state really take this long to get back to them on background and mental health checks? I want to go to the opening and buy my 1st gun there!

MC