Cam'mown

Picking up Beretta 92FS Stainless

Tomorrow I go and get my new purchase. Just starting out and the first to pistols I've purchased are:

Smith and Wesson M&P 22

Beretta 92FS Stainless

My wife and I are looking to add a revolver and a .45... Any suggestions?

You said a .45. Do you mean you want to add a 1911, or just gun in .45 Caliber?

I own an Auto Ordnance 1911A1 that is basically a World War II replica and it cost me about $500. If you are looking for a .45 in general, take a look at the PX4 in .45 ACP or the M&P in .45.

Njfag?

NJ firearms Guild in Rahway, not bad to go look being they usually have a decent amount of guns in stock, but I'd use a Forum vendor for your purchase, #1 you would be supporting someone who supports the Forum, #2 99.9999% of the time, I'd bet they would beat the NJFAG's price and experience.

Plus, think about it, Why use the A, since when is Firearms 2 separate words... :icon_mrgreen:

Ok, why not kill two birds with one gun? Get a S&W 625, you'll have you .45ACP and Revolver in one package. Can still go buy a 1911 later if you want another bottom-feeder. I have one of each, prefer the revolver and moon clips!

Ok, why not kill two birds with one gun? Get a S&W 625, you'll have you .45ACP and Revolver in one package. Can still go buy a 1911 later if you want another bottom-feeder. I have one of each, prefer the revolver and moon clips!

625PC awesome. or get a P220. 1911s are a pain to take apart.

or get a gp100 or a 686. you can't go wrong.