RubberBullets

PSA Free Shipping SUMMER

Their prices are great and all the better with free shipping. I just ordered .357 and .38's, now looking at another 500 rounds of 9 mm.

I did recieve an email stating that because of the overwhelming response shipping will be slightly delayed.

^

This.

I was under the impression this free-shipping sale would be all summer but it's ending REAL SOON.

Just ordered about 300 rds but I don't think it's nearly enough at those prices for blazer brass in .40 --> $13.49/box

^

This.

I was under the impression this free-shipping sale would be all summer but it's ending REAL SOON.

Just ordered about 300 rds but I don't think it's nearly enough at those prices for blazer brass in .40 --> $13.49/box

damn right thats a good deal on .40 free shipped.

aegpR.gif

Next closest price for the Blazer Brass is $16/box before shipping is added on. I'm not sure where the regular price of $13.99 comes from.

I'm going to place an order for a few rounds as I'm thinking competing with my Glock 22 in the not so distant future. These will be great rounds for me to practice with.

^

This.

Thanks for the reminder, just ordered another 500 rounds of Blazer brass 9mm.

So sneaky....

Kinda growing impatient that my first order has taken over 2 weeks to ship out as well which means my most recent order won't get here for another 3 weeks to a month. They must be crazy backed up with the promotion.

Nice, I guess they are not looking forward to any vacation time during the summer after all.

They have the PMC 223 55gr FMJ 20rd box on sale again at 6.49/box. I just got my case of PMC 223s in today from them today..

If it's been 2 weeks I would email them (use the contact form on their website). All of my stuff shipped after a week.

well come to think of it I think the holdup was the lack of FID/license copy on my end. the delay in shipping didn't really bother me since I don't have any time to hit the range anyways.

did any of you guys get contacted by PSA to provide FID & drivers license? they let me know I needed to submit it at the 2 week mark. kinda sh*tty customer service if you ask me, but I can't argue with the price.

So sneaky....

Kinda growing impatient that my first order has taken over 2 weeks to ship out as well which means my most recent order won't get here for another 3 weeks to a month. They must be crazy backed up with the promotion.

Took me 3 weeks to the day to get my order that I place June 21st. Needless to say I still ordered another 500rds of .223 yesterday with the PMC sale because, PSA pretty much has the best ammo prices right now.

Took me 3 weeks to the day to get my order that I place June 21st. Needless to say I still ordered another 500rds of .223 yesterday with the PMC sale because, PSA pretty much has the best ammo prices right now.

I just received my second order yesterday which took15 days and according to Customer service my third order should ship today. Yeah they are jammed.

did any of you guys get contacted by PSA to provide FID & drivers license? they let me know I needed to submit it at the 2 week mark. kinda sh*tty customer service if you ask me, but I can't argue with the price.

I've ordered ammo from them several times and have never had to submit any ID.... maybe I just got lucky!

I've ordered ammo from them several times and have never had to submit any ID.... maybe I just got lucky!

Were you ordering handgun or long gun ammo?

New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, we need a copy of your Firearms ID.

I ordered a week ago and haven't heard a thing! I left a message on their contact form...I ordered handgun ammo but I was never notified to send id.

I hope i'm not on a list somewhere fir ordering all these rounds online...gulp!

took about a week for them to contact me