Sign in to follow this  
Sivl32

Zombie lost its fun factor?

I've been a zombie movie fan all my life, beginning with the first night as a little kid being unable to sleep after watching Night of the Living Dead. But right now, it's just too goddamned much. Zombie ammo, zombie targets, green colored "zombie edition" Sig pistols. Enough already, I'm freaking sick of it.

Hopefully it won't ruin the next season of Walking Dead for me.

I look at it this way. You like ridiculous race guns and red dots and 8 oz triggers and lightning cuts then fine. You like Mil-serp stuff from any war then fine. You like precision bolt guns that shoot 1000 yards fine. You like high-end 1911s and wheel guns and NEVER shoot them? FINE! You like zombies (it's actually the preparedness it means knuckle heads) great!

I've always been into zombie stuff, even before all of this marketing and pop culture BS, so I'll probably always like it. The ones who will be dissuaded from it due to oversaturation are more than likely going to be the people who got into it when it started getting popular and trendy. ...Not that I condone all that crap. Putting a zombie logo on some ammo or red dot sights is really dumb.