M4BGRINGO

Anyone watch the races from E-Town?

Any drag racing guru's out there? Just dynoed my bike @ 125hp and think I can get another 2 or 3 hp. I might want to put it on the track.

Have friends that are nuts with thier motors, they balance their own (everything), even go as far as indexing the plugs. By the way what bike you running Frank? Pic's also required...

Next year may be it for the Nationals at E town because of two lawsuits from the Parker and Kalitta deaths. Hops this isn't true.

Won't affect them. Many have died in this sport, no tracks have closed due to it. Blaine Johnson and Darrel Russel being two of the really big names in the Pro ranks.

They know what happened to Scott (Kalitta), I don't know if they ever determined what happened to Neil (Parker). He may have been dead before he hit the traps.

Have friends that are nuts with thier motors, they balance their own (everything), even go as far as indexing the plugs. By the way what bike you running Frank? Pic's also required...
2003 Yam FZ1 (carbs). Stock just pipe and jet kit. I'll see if I can find a pic

post-1785-0-58226200-1338917182_thumb.jpg