Sabeast

Looking To Buy A "Unique" GUn...Engraved? Gold?

Taurus sells a PT1911 that has either a stainless or polished blue finish with gold plated controls for accent. You can get one dirt cheap from CDNN if you dont mind it being in 38 super.

Taurus sells a PT1911 that has either a stainless or polished blue finish with gold plated controls for accent. You can get one dirt cheap from CDNN if you dont mind it being in 38 super.

I have the stainless with gold and bulls head walnut grips. If he gets it then neither of us are unique

damn those are way out of my price range, didnt want to spend more than $1000

Unfortunatly most guns that are engraved or special are going to run more than a grand. Buya nice normal gun for your first and maybe second till you find out what you like and what you are cOmfortable with then go for the all out crazy.

What happens if you buy a custom .45 1911 send a few grand then realize you don't like the kick of .45 or can't stand the 1911 . You can sell it but you are more than Likley not going to get what you paid

damn those are way out of my price range, didnt want to spend more than $1000

You wanted a gold engraved gun, but didn't think you'd need to spend more than $1000?

Desert Eagle's are frequently available in gold-plated finish, and they are pretty g-money dope.

In all seriousness, get a "normal" gun that you like to shoot, then modify it or get one with more bling. A .50cal desert eagle isn't the most practical first handgun. Do you have much handgun experience? How many different calibers have you shot?

In all seriousness, get a "normal" gun that you like to shoot, then modify it or get one with more bling. A .50cal desert eagle isn't the most practical first handgun. Do you have much handgun experience? How many different calibers have you shot?

I've shot a .45, .380, .40.