Njsarge

Looking for a new iwb holster

I am looking for a new iwb holster. My desantis is plastic and just not very comfortable. Any suggestions or online retailers to check out. I have a sig p239 that is my off duty. Thanks.

Crossbreed supertuck. I've gone sledding with mine among other things and I forget its there.

I second the CrossBreed SuperTuck. The Horsehide model is more pliable than the cowhide one.

http://crossbreedholsters.com/SuperTuckDeluxe/tabid/90/List/0/ProductID/1/CategoryID/1/Level/1/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName,ProductName

Got the Versacarry recently at RTSP , they have almost all sizes for 25$ each. Feels like Mexican carry, and i like it that way........it has a trigger guard also........

Versa Carry`s fine print does not reccomend that use it cocked and locked , probably to cover their butt............

I use it for my sig p238.............still waiting to get the one for the G19 and se how that goes....

I second the CrossBreed SuperTuck. The Horsehide model is more pliable than the cowhide one.

http://crossbreedhol...ame,ProductName

I have one as well. I'll admit that I don't have anything with which to compare it, but it has been quite comfortable,.

Got the Versacarry recently at RTSP , they have almost all sizes for 25$ each. Feels like Mexican carry, and i like it that way........it has a trigger guard also........

Versa Carry`s fine print does not reccomend that use it cocked and locked , probably to cover their butt............

I use it for my sig p238.............still waiting to get the one for the G19 and se how that goes....

LOL, I just picked one up on another forum used, 12.00 what the hell! looking on line alot of people really love the versacarry, some are negative cause its so different... you must really like it since your getting another! do you have first gen. or 2nd?

Here's my issue with the Versacarry - There's NOTHING guarding the trigger from the INSIDE. Only the outside. So - if you have an IWB gun with a relatively light trigger pull, like a PPS or Kahr, it's going to be a lot easier to have an AD...

LOL, I just picked one up on another forum used, 12.00 what the hell! looking on line alot of people really love the versacarry, some are negative cause its so different... you must really like it since your getting another! do you have first gen. or 2nd?

Got 2nd generation with the triggerguard.

I like it since i m pretty big and round and almost all holsters print maximum on me........

Here's my issue with the Versacarry - There's NOTHING guarding the trigger from the INSIDE. Only the outside. So - if you have an IWB gun with a relatively light trigger pull, like a PPS or Kahr, it's going to be a lot easier to have an AD...

This is true,

There is nothing guarding the trigger on the inside,

Versacarry reccomends that you dont carry cocked and locked, to cover their butt most probably.

This has been a major drawback for many would be users.

Will see how the g19 feels when i get the new order.