fmtek

PSA - .357 Magnum, $14.99/box of 50

Palmetto State Armory has Fiocchi 357 Magnum Brass Cased/ Boxer Primed 142gr FMJTC 357F for $14.99/box of 50

Full Metal Jacket Truncated Cone

That's a decent price for .357 Magnum, and they have Free Shipping...

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ammunition/handgun-ammunition/357-magnum/fiocchi-357-magnum-brass-cased-boxer-primed-142gr-fmjtc.html

i haven't shot it yet, but i found this deal on another forum and they people there say it's fine..

i've shot Fiocchi's .223 through my AR15 and it's fine.. no hiccups, brass cased, shot well..

-Frank

it doesn't.. but on the other forum someone emailed PSA and they said it was a box of 50.. also, if you google Fiocchi 357F, you will see the actual boxes showing 50...

i know.. i had my doubts too till i looked it up..

LuckyGunner has the same thing but for WAY more. It states that it is 50 rounds though the box does not show it.

Reviews were really good though a few reviews say they run hot.

I don't really have a 357 but there are definitely plans to pick one up so I may as well pick up a few boxes at this price with free shipping.

Wife is going to kill me for buying more ammo.

I've shot 2 boxes of Fiocchi .357 mag hollow point. No issues at all. Very consistent loads, brass ejected from the cylinder every single time, no problems with crazy expansion, no problems with cracked brass, all rounds fed into the cylinder without a problem. I trust it.

Thanks, just ordered 3 boxes of the .357 as well as some .38's.... Those prices as well as free shipping is a good thing.

Has anyone ordered and received ammo from Palmetto State Armory. I found that they need an FID on file. I've been trying to call them since last week and keep getting their answering machine.

WTF!!!

Has anyone ordered and received ammo from Palmetto State Armory. I found that they need an FID on file. I've been trying to call them since last week and keep getting their answering machine.

WTF!!!

Since that does not seem to be working, why don't you scan a copy of your NJ FID and put it into PDF form. You can send it as an e-mail attachment to them. I find a lot of these internet firearms companies are swamped and by phone is the worst way to get in touch. Most are much quicker to respond to e-mail though. Good luck.

Yeah i scanned it and sent it yesterday. I want to make sure that they got it and thats all that's needed for the order. I know people are swamped but you gotta be able to answer the phone.

They are starting to sound like Botach Tactical. That's another gem of a company! Same thing happens, sometimes you get your order, sometimes you dont!

WTF!!!

I was able to just take a photo of my FID on my phone along with my order number to satisfy their procedure .

How did you send it? To their info@ email?

Yep..I just attached a brief note detailing the order number and the date I placed it. The Number is 1803 788 5756.

I just got a tracking number. I wish they would have told me a week ago that I needed to send my FID. oh well.

Hey I didn't figure out that pertinent fact until Lunker mentioned it and I fired off an email

The order I placed from PSA on 6/13 will be my last. It's still "processing," and they do have a copy of my FID on file. Regardless of the free shipping, there's no excuse for an order to be sitting this long. What's really pissing me off is they don't answer the phone.

SG Ammo has great prices and very reasonable shipping costs, and they ship fast. Natchezss ships the fastest but their shipping cost is way high. At this point I'll shop at either of those, but I'm done with Palmetto.

The order I placed from PSA on 6/13 will be my last. It's still "processing," and they do have a copy of my FID on file. Regardless of the free shipping, there's no excuse for an order to be sitting this long. What's really pissing me off is they don't answer the phone.

SG Ammo has great prices and very reasonable shipping costs, and they ship fast. Natchezss ships the fastest but their shipping cost is way high. At this point I'll shop at either of those, but I'm done with Palmetto.

One would say..."You get what you pay for"I for one have no problem waiting a couple more days in order to save in some cases 20% the cost of the ammo. I have enough ammo to tide me over while I wait.

One would say..."You get what you pay for"I for one have no problem waiting a couple more days in order to save in some cases 20% the cost of the ammo. I have enough ammo to tide me over while I wait.

I agree. If I knew the FID was the hold up, it may have been quicker.

But also, they don't answer the phone and that is total BS!

I called, emailed, and used their web form, which was probably just another email. But I covered all bases and when I sent the email with my FID, I got a tracking number the next day.

Like I said, oh well. I also have enough ammo for a while, so if I have to wait a little for a good deal, it's fine, but I'll bug them in the mean time. :).

For anyone interested, forget the phone number to inquire about web sales on the "contact us" part of the PSA site, use (803) 760-4004 instead. They picked up in just 2 rings. My order is "going out tomorrow."

I had better luck just shooting them a Email and a rep and I worked out the issue of my FID. As of this afternoon according to UPS tracking, my shipment will be here tomorrow.

Time to go shoot!