Aroon02

New to all of this.

Hey. I'm Aaron. Got turned onto the site from Adam Putting all my paperwork in this week for my FID and pistol purchase permits. Excited to learn from you guys and use your knowledge to expand my own. Thanks and be patient. I ask a lot of questions.

welcome and too save you from getting eaten alive on this forum here is your first lesson

Clip_vs_mag1.jpg

A clip just holds ammunition & will not feed ammunition since there is not a spring to push the ammunition into the firearm. A Magazine is a feeding device that holds the ammunition & has a spring to feed the ammunition into the firearm.

LOL im just helping you out trust me mixing these up will end in a crucification :D

but really welcome and ask all the questions you want we are all here to help

I'm from ocean twp / tinton falls area. Also yes I'm aware of the difference lol. Although we do work with a guy who has been corrected repeatedly on the difference between clips and magazine.

Crying-meme.png

HE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE lol well my work here is done

Welcome, brother. What are you planning for your first purchase?

Take a look at the New Jersey Second Amendment Society (nj2as.org) and seriously consider joining. This organization has done more for NJ gun owners in two years than our governor has done in three.

And please watch this video and share with your friends.