Sign in to follow this  
Clintoon Eastwood

Too bad we don't hear about this on the news, a good civilian....

165yds, with a pistol!?

I could probably make that shot......already hit a set of Scott Air Tanks (about torso-sized) @ 135 yards (with an entire club watching) with my reproduction Colt Walker black powder revolver.

Some of you on this forum poo-poo revolvers.......maybe now not so much, eh?????

My hat is off to Vic Stacy! The Sherriff ought to give him a medal and a Deputy's Hat to hang in his Trailer!

WHEELGUNNERS RULE!!!!!!!!

The 165 is from the point of view of the shooter.. given the situation it could be an exaggeration. Still a great shot and it's good the guy stepped in.

The story could also be seen from the anti-POV.. some nutcase murdered two people with a hand gun over dog poop. Yes, one hand gun owner probably saved a cop but another killed two people. -1 if you're keeping score.

The 165 is from the point of view of the shooter.. given the situation it could be an exaggeration. Still a great shot and it's good the guy stepped in.

The story could also be seen from the anti-POV.. some nutcase murdered two people with a hand gun over dog poop. Yes, one hand gun owner probably saved a cop but another killed two people. -1 if you're keeping score.

Details are a little cloudy in the way this is written. I took that both the murderer AND the LEO were firing in each other with AR15s

That said, an anti would just say, "See!? You only need a revolver!"