Xchange1980

Who's a animal lover? Post up a pic

So who is a animal lover? I just figured I'd post a pic of my puppy,and see who else is a dog lover. My Girl is 5 month old Boxer and Ive already gotten so attached.She brings alot of joy to my life. So post up a pic if you have a dog or other animals you have.

My 5month old Boxer Reesee

So who is a animal lover? I just figured I'd post a pic of my puppy,and see who else is a dog lover. My Girl is 5 month old Boxer and Ive already gotten so attached.She brings alot of joy to my life. So post up a pic if you have a dog or other animals you have.

My 5month old Boxer Reesee

She is gorgeous. Where did you get her? I volunteer for a boxer rescue.

She is gorgeous. Where did you get her? I volunteer for a boxer rescue.

A freind of mine has 2 boxers and they had a litter. When she is a little older I am gonna get another boxer from a rescue. My previous boxer Bunx was a rescue but he passed away last Thanksgiving,he was 12.

....and drug dealers.... ;)

aeec4454-f954-31dc.jpg

My pit mix. Great dog and great with kids. Though i have been told trashy people are the only ones with pit bulls.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Here is a pic of my Boxer Sonia, She dies a few months ago. I had her for 13 years. Still broken up about it. buried her in the back yard with a nice stone I engraved her name on.

sonia.jpg

Our 5 year old Boxer Lenix. Great dog. I love Boxers

lenix.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Rescued Rambo and Mika

DSCF0349.jpg

111_0802.jpg

I'd like to think we all feel that way without our best friends. When he's at the vet when he gets his teeth cleaned, they have to keep him for the day because of the anastetia.

I'm a freaken nightmare without him.

Jermz I never knew how attached id be to my boxer when I took her home as a pup. I can honestly say now after over 2 years id be an absolute mess without her. Sorry to hear about yours.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Jermz I never knew how attached id be to my boxer when I took her home as a pup. I can honestly say now after over 2 years id be an absolute mess without her. Sorry to hear about yours.

They have sooo much personality that it is ridiculous. When I was sick and was gone for a while, She almost died because she stopped eating and wouldn't leave my room. My folks had to sneak her over to the hospital. It was great. They are very loyal.

I'd like to think we all feel that way without our best friends. When he's at the vet when he gets his teeth cleaned, they have to keep him for the day because of the anastetia.

I'm a freaken nightmare without him.

Id like to think that too but I've seen people do horrible stuff to dogs. She is a part of my family and is treated as such.

They have sooo much personality that it is ridiculous. When I was sick and was gone for a while, She almost died because she stopped eating and wouldn't leave my room. My folks had to sneak her over to the hospital. It was great. They are very loyal.

They really do have personality. Active eyebrows lol.

Prior to my dog today, I haven't had a dog in over 25 years. I don't deal with death good and I just didn't want to deal losing another dog. My wife talked me into it and it was the best thing I ever did. I'm alone most of he time and don't know what I'd do without him. He's my shadow. One thing I have noticed with todays dogs. They evolved. We never had dogs when we were kids like we have today. They are more human than ever. Incredible personalities and smart practically right out of the box.

Typos courtesy Apple...

One of the beautiful things about dogs is their desire to please. Pit Bulls are extraordinarily loyal, eager to please and relatively easy to train. The result is an animal that will go to it's death doing what you have told it you want from it.

If you're a decent and loving owner, that might mean the Pit will be gentle with children, obedient to it's master and a protector of the family.

If you're a degenerate scumbag, you'll teach it to fight, be overtly aggressive and have a huge prey drive.

It' s not the dog's fault that their owner is a degenerate.

He's a Jindo. Korean dog from a south Korean island where they evolved. They're pretty rare in the US and we were very fortunate to get him. (Long story...no we're not rich with exotic pets).

He's a very smart, lovable dog who is also protective and very polite with his pack. He observes most of the rules we make for him.

Loves kids too.