bulpup

F1 Weehawken : )

I m sure Ecclestone wanted in for a few years now.

Then they better start paving the asphalt properly in that area and start now so they can be ready.

I ll still,bet you half a case of 9mm that it wont happen.......50-50 chance, what do yusay?

500 rounds of 9mm fmj that the race will happen in 2014? Hmmm, Well I have no great feeling if positivity that it will, but seeing that the only thing holding them up is permits to pave and barely any local opposition...

Okay you're on. We have only to wait until the 2014 schedule is announced end of next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one am very sad this keeps getting pushed back... we go down to baltimore for the closed road race every year and its a great event.

I'm not a race car fan, so I could care less in that aspect, But the main reason is because I work in weehawken. Traffic is already a nightmare over there everyday to and from work. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like with the race there. 

Not having any snobby Europeans around?  Fine with me!

I appreciate the engineering of the cars, but the racing sucks between the rules and the dominance of one driver.  You might as well name Vettle the 2015 winner already.

I still think this race is expected to happen -- I have a friend who works for Clayton  --you know the clayton concrete and asphalt suppliers --

Anyway he said, over the winter, they will be gearing up to make a special blacktop to repave the roads that the race is going to use -- I think they start producing the special mix in the spring...

Guess they need a special road surface