Sign in to follow this  
le_boudin

Glock trigger job

yup... stay away from the dremel and try to do all the polishing by hand ;) I also have a vanek classic trigger on order.

I've seen Youtube videos that scare the $h!T out of me. There are do's and DONT'S. I've worked with these a bit and all I can say is stay away from the sear and striker. It's your pistol and do what you want just don't endanger anyone else.

My rule of thumb is if it is a service pistol it stays stock and unmolested.

HI guys

I bought couple of days ago G19. I would appreciate if you somebody could tell me where the trigger job can be done.

Cuz trigger sucks :(

Message bry@n here on the forums. He's a glock armorer and will be able to do it for you. You can also ask him to give you a tour of central jersey rifle and pistol club.

Leave it alone. Go shoot it a lot. It needs to break in. Like old school said... machine guns happen...trust me

True Chris, I had one doubling and going occasionally rock and roll just from improper assembly.

And I'll never tell anyone how to do it.

Glock frowns upon armorers performing any polishing of internal parts. I won't do it. I'll replace my guys stuff with Glock factory parts for liability reasons.

My policy exactly. Competition guns in the hands of capable competitors are the only exceptions.