Xchange1980

RedBull Stratos 120K ft jump

He deployed his chute 20secs prior to beating the record for free fall....so he jumped from a higher altitude, and couldn't free fall longer?....fail!

He also broke the sound barrier, which means he fell at a faster rate. Dude hit 833mph. That's crazy.

Hey, Bluelinefish,

Is this the kind of thing where you accuse me of being a know it all but you have never once done the service to the board of correcting any of my horrible misinformation and you throw around vague suggestions questioning my posts but never explain them when asked?

Hey, Bluelinefish,

Is this the kind of thing where you accuse me of being a know it all but you have never once done the service to the board of correcting any of my horrible misinformation and you throw around vague suggestions questioning my posts but never explain them when asked?

Stop derailing another thread. This is about the red bull jump. Back in topic. Seeing the jump on my big screen tv as opposed to streaming on a phone made it that much more impressive. I can only imagine whats next to top this

Awesome! Its one of the first things that had me checking my phone every few minutes in a long time, I was at my best friends sons 10yr birthday party at the time. I had company though. One of my other LEO friends stopped at the party to watch it too. Then I "stole" his cruiser on my way out. I just moved it so that it wasnt where he left it idling. Funny as hell!

Ken

Stop derailing another thread. This is about the red bull jump. Back in topic.

That's what I thought.

If you don't like people responding to your baseless criticisms, then don't make them. And you will stop derailing future threads.

I will certainly not respond again in this thread about this. As you were.

That's what I thought.

If you don't like people responding to your baseless criticisms, then don't make them. And you will stop derailing future threads.

I will certainly not respond again in this thread about this. As you were.

Settle down keyboard warrior. Get back on topic

The jump was amazing... When he stepped out of the capsule and just stood there with a the curvature of the Earth totally visible, it was just so impressive. There was a portion of the freefall where he was in a wild spin and was tumbling like a rag doll... I have no idea how he didn't pass out from that!