pbkid6974

Shotgun Shootout restocking trip to Cabela's?

So since we pretty much shot out our supplies of ammo and clays, who is interested in a trip to up to Cabela's? They usually have very reasonable shotgun ammo prices and have every different type of clay you could want. Plus, who doesn't love just walking around that place? I'm planning on going Saturday if anyone would like to join me. Just post here or pm me.

pbkid- I will be there saturday as well but i have other obligations in hamburg so i am not sure what time i will be at cabelas. I will be picking up some clays and 20 gauge ammo. i already have almost 500 rounds of 12 gauge reloded! hehe i will keep an eye out for ya though. going to get some food and drinks after cabelas if i see ya you are more than welcom to join me.

I'll keep my eye out for you as well. Hopefully they will have a decent .410 on the used gun rack for a decent price. I don't think my shoulder could take another full day of the 12 gauge. Plus it'll make things more interesting and maybe Ray Ray wont get mad at me for hitting everything... or he'll just be more pissed when I do.

I have done very little shooting this year, still have at least 10 cases of 12g shells here. Last time I went to Lehigh I bought two cases from them. I usually go through about two cases by myself there. Don't forget to hit Grumpys on the way back!

Trying to get to Lehigh next week. Sometimes we wonder if we go out there for Lehigh or for Grumpys!

I have done very little shooting this year, still have at least 10 cases of 12g shells here. Last time I went to Lehigh I bought two cases from them. I usually go through about two cases by myself there. Don't forget to hit Grumpys on the way back!

Trying to get to Lehigh next week. Sometimes we wonder if we go out there for Lehigh or for Grumpys!

Mike what's grumpys

Well I think the next range day is gonna be the 3rd. But someone said they there is a youth hunt that day so it might change. As for the cabelas trip. Probably Saturday. If you want something but can't go just pm me and we can work something out.

That is very kind again.

I thought about asking you to get some ammo for me, but later realized it would be illegal for me to keep it with me. NYC is such a lousy place. Just have to again ask you guys to share ammo with me next time.

KInda a biker bar, but never saw any bikers in there.

They have a southern-style of cooking there. Some strange stuff on the menu, but Ray Ray needs to find Alligator somewhere............. ;)

Hands-down the best ribs I've ever had! Meat slides right off the bones, and they ain't little things like Chilis has! Two or three is usually enough at a sitting.

A must-see place if you go to Lehigh or Cabellas for sure!

Went to cabellas recently and was really disappointed with the ammo prices. They don't honor the website prices and for shot shells, dicks was actually cheaper and didn't have an hour plus drive involved. They had a lot of used shotguns on the rack though. Was fun to shoulder all of them without needing any clerk to help.

Went to cabellas recently and was really disappointed with the ammo prices. They don't honor the website prices and for shot shells, dicks was actually cheaper and didn't have an hour plus drive involved. They had a lot of used shotguns on the rack though. Was fun to shoulder all of them without needing any clerk to help.

I m a regular at Cabelas , almost every 2nd week.

They used to honor the online prices, but they switched to an ONLINE ONLY price recently. They would match it before.

The prices are good on target 12ga , bulk 22 s when its on sale and the steel cased 223 and 7.62x39 when they are on sale for 4-5$

Other than that.....not great deals on ammo

They also have a boxes of clays for 9.99$ on sale this week !!!

Found one dick's around interstate 78, which is on the route between nyc to the shotgun range.

Called and they told me I only have to be 18+ and present driver's licence to purchase SHOTGUN SHELLS. Cool! Bad news is they don't open until 10:00 am on Sundays.

So I guess I no longer need to trouble you guys on ammo and clays now, just have to arrive a bit late.

I'm also willing to help people who would attend the Nov. 4 event buy shotgun shells and clays on my way there.

If anyone is close to Davis Sports in NY, they have great prices on Federal birdshot. $5.50 a box I believe.

I work in Mahwah, so when I need a case, I go there. No hassle, great people up there.

Found one dick's around interstate 78, which is on the route between nyc to the shotgun range.

Called and they told me I only have to be 18+ and present driver's licence to purchase SHOTGUN SHELLS. Cool! Bad news is they don't open until 10:00 am on Sundays.

So I guess I no longer need to trouble you guys on ammo and clays now, just have to arrive a bit late.

I'm also willing to help people who would attend the Nov. 4 event buy shotgun shells and clays on my way there.

NJ Fid is require to buy handgun ammo. Dick s may and probably willl ask you for it for shotgun shells as well since they do that at most places.

Drive a little it further to The Dicks in Easton,PA and no problems.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=dicks+easton&cid=0,0,17815776603219613104&sa=X&ei=Q5mBUNTaN-ni0gGMm4H4Cw&ved=0CEYQ_BIwAg#bmb=1

Or you can also go to the Heritage Guild in Easton and get some there

NJ Fid is require to buy handgun ammo. Dick s may and probably willl ask you for it for shotgun shells as well since they do that at most places.

Drive a little it further to The Dicks in Easton,PA and no problems.

http://maps.google.c...EYQ_BIwAg#bmb=1

Or you can also go to the Heritage Guild in Easton and get some there

I think I can try the first one yet, and if it doesn't work out, turn to this easton one you mentioned. Thanks for the advice.

If anyone is close to Davis Sports in NY, they have great prices on Federal birdshot. $5.50 a box I believe.

I work in Mahwah, so when I need a case, I go there. No hassle, great people up there.

What does it require to buy shotgun ammo in NY?

The only thing is Easton is pretty out of the way for Ming if he is coming from the NYC area. That means he will have to drive like 25mins past Clinton to then come 25mins back to Clinton.

Sportsmans Rendezvous in Flemington would be a better choice. Efingers would be the best choice for him as it's right off 287 but their prices are a bit high.

Ming, if you want, just post up you want to buy a case off someone. That is probably the easiest route for you to go.