alec.mc

USPSA @ OBRPC - 10/28/12

Me and the boy will be there early to build, and we'll tape all day long. I'm happy to run a PDA provided nobody tapes before I've scored. That always makes me nervous.

Do you have stages designed?

As far as I know, there is one stage collected so far. I'm not doing the collecting of stages.

Hey guys Nick is maybe going to this meet where i can get a holster and stuff from him but just in case he cant make it is there anyone out there that has a holster and a few mag pouches i can borrow for a G17. I am going to throw my single stack set up in the bag JIC but i would really like to shoot the Glock. That and if I know someone has the G17 setup i dont have to carry double the ammo.

Thanks to whomever can help

Matt, who is organizing the match? I thought it was you, or that is what Dave M said when we chatted in Vegas.

He's still doing the collection of stages. I get to do everything else. In theory.

It's a monthly league match. If we don't do it this month, there's always next month.

Regarding the weather, it is loking serious enough that I plan on making the call early and erring on the side of caution so folks can get their preparations done even if it isn't going to hit us until Tuesday.

Regarding the weather, it is loking serious enough that I plan on making the call early and erring on the side of caution so folks can get their preparations done even if it isn't going to hit us until Tuesday.

I'm confused, so is that the official " Match Canceled " ?