Starting on the 27th until the 4th Black Dog Machine is offering 30% off all online orders over $100. They have a target master .22lr conversion that comes with 2 15 rd bdm mags for $175; with 30% off and when I went through the process shipping was $11.50 it comes out to $135 or just under to my door. Definitly the best deal I've seen on this especially because it comes with 2 15 rounders. I know what I'll be ordering on Saturday...

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/target-master-22-lr-conversion-unit.aspx

In check out you need the coupon code ZOMBIE; it won't be good until the 27th-4th as previously stated

So i got a response from Racheal the operations manager about 5 minuets after my inquiry, here is what she said:

hey both hold the bolt open on the last shot.

Here is the difference.

XF15 BL NY- X FORM, 15 ROUNDS, BLACK BODY, NYLON FEED LIP

XF15 BL SS- X FORM, 15 ROUNDS, BLACK BODY, STEEL FEED LIP.

Cool - let us know which models we can order.

As requested on the link i posted you can buy any of the kits that the number is 10 or 15 for nj use. 10 for 10 rd mags and 15 for 15 rd mags. I am waiting for an email back regarding which they recomend nylon or steel feed lips; I will post it when I get a response.

Do they recommend nylon or steel feed lips?

from the website

X Form magazines: The X Form magazine features interchangeable feed lips. You can disassemble the magazine and insert a new feed lip if the existing feed lip has been damaged. The only difference between the Nylon feed lip and Steel feed lip is friendly price point options for the buyer on a budget. We have not received a worn out feed lip so we cannot say which has been better- they are both functioning 100%.

PeteF, I saw that on the website but which one are they referring to in that statement, the nylon or the steel?

They have not seen any problems with either nylon or steel.

Since the lips are replaceable, go with the nylon and replace them if they ever wear.

Just my $0.02

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Zigzag22
      Hello, I am looking for somewhere to get my muzzle brake pinned on a budget. I am okay with shops in Southern NJ and PA.
      If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you!
    • By PK90
      NO, you can't have one. Too heavy and has handguard.
      - Fightlite SCR Lower and Bolt
      - KAK 4.5" Barrel w/Adj Gas Block and Griffin Armament Linear Device
      - Ambi-Charging Handle
      - CZ Low Profile Sights
      Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Will add a handstop.

• By Smokin .50
      CNJFO HOG HUNT SUNDAY JAN. 26TH! SAVE THE DATE!
      A PORKTASTIC GOOD TIME W/ 2A PATRIOTS & FRIENDS!
      by Black Wire Media Wed. Nov. 13, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us
      The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners is proud to announce we've scheduled our first Hog Hunt of the new season for Sunday January 26th. So mark your calendars and watch for our event page & sign-up on our website (coming SOON!). The guided Hunt is ideal for beginners & anyone looking for a challenge since this is a "NO license, ANY weapon" affair held on a 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg, PA. Raffles, swag, lunch included. Stay Saturday night & party with us (Dutch Treat) OR come Sunday. A great way to fill the freezer & support NJ's busiest 2A group!
      Hunt includes hot lunch served on the island, field dressed hog, goody bag w/ swag items, raffles for great prizes (BRING CASH ON ISLAND) & all the memories you can take home!
      We recommend V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ.  A CNJFO sponsor, they have a renowned reputation for excellent service!
      Register HERE:  
      https://www.cnjfo.com/event-3629844

• By medved11
      $85 shipped and insured Comes as shown (I don't have the original packaging) Scope body and glass are excellent condition The reticle can be displayed as Red or Green  PayPal preferred. If you use the Goods & Services option, then please add the appropriate percentage so that I net $85 Listing is cross-posted so preference will be given to the first unconditional "I'll take it"  

• By medved11
      The Lantac straight-pull AR15 upper shown below is on consignment with Howell Gun Works, so the sale would be done directly through them (you can find it on their Facebook page); however, I can help answer any questions that you may have here. 
      Lantac Straight Pull AR15 Upper: $500 Lantac 18 inch 1:8 barrel chambered in .223 Wylde: chambering allows you to shoot either .223 or 5.56 specifically designed for manually cycled straight-pull rifles (no gas port) Lantac SPADA-M 15" forend (M-LOK) Lantac side charging upper receiver Lantac Dragon muzzle brake the brake is not pinned since this is not a semi-auto upper Lantac Enhanced straight pull side-charging BCG you manually cycle the action -  similar to a bolt action but much faster because there is no vertical movement required - just pull the side charging handle back to extract and rechamber) the BCG is specifically designed for manual cycling - there is not gas key on the carrier Lantac Raptor charging handle provides the option to cycle the action like a "normal" AR if desired (it's much easier and efficient to use the side charger)