Maximus

Philly gun show this weekend

damn, its a 2hr 15min drive from north NJ! :facepalm:

I know the feeling, it's 1hr 45 from me and I hate driving past 30 minutes. But it says 1200 tables, it's very tempting. (I did that trek last month and I was a grumpy driver because I was by myself.

damn, its a 2hr 15min drive from north NJ! :facepalm:

I know the feeling, it's 1hr 45 from me and I hate driving past 30 minutes. But it says 1200 tables, it's very tempting. (I did that trek last month and I was a grumpy driver because I was by myself.

Sounds like you guys need to carpool...

u sound like my wife, -lol.

Then she must have a voice of an ANGEL like me! Hahaha.

For a guy that works on cars and drive to Vermont and upstate NY to snowboard a lot, I hate driving if its longer than 30minutes to an hour.

Went to the Oaks Show last year about this time I guess... Really wasn't all that impressed... But I think it was because of the vendors... Acouple that I tried to talk to just about told me to F%&* Off after I mentioned Im from Jersey... The Wild Bill Concealment guy was there thou picked up a holster from him and 3 - 8 round Kimber Pro Tac Mags.. So its wasn't a total bust...