Krdshrk

Dick's Sporting Goods Black Friday Deals

http://bfads.net/Ad/...ting-Goods-2012

Doors open at Midnight. Doorbuster Deals are good until 2PM.

Doorbusters:

Remington 700 Varmint - $349.98 (after $100 MIR)

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off - All ammo

Sportsman 24-Gun fire safe - $399.98

Stack-on Pro Plus 32 Plus 6 Gun Fire Safe - $599.98

Sentinel by Stack-on 48 Plus 4 Gun Fire Safe - $599.98

Free Steel Storage Box w/ purchase of any safe (32-Gun or larger) - $34.99 value

Tomcat Youth Bow Package - $39.98

Stoeger STF 3000 O/U or SxS shotgun - $349.98 (12ga, 20ga or .410 - also available in youth)

Friday & Saturday Deals:

Crosman Vantage Air Rifle Combo - $79.98

Crosman TR77 Tactical Air Rifle Combo - $79.98

Mossberg 500 Field/Deer Combo - $299.98

Savage Arms 64GXP or Mark II GXP .22LR Semi or Bolt Action - $159.98 (Includes Scope)

Rossi Youth Matched Pair - $119.98 (After $20 MIR - .22/.410 or .22/20ga - also available in Pink)

Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22LR - $129.98 (Mossy Oak Camo)

Savage Arms Axis Camo/Blued Combo - $319.98 (also available in Youth)

Marlin 30/30 Lever Action Rifle - $399.98

Remington 870 Bone Collector - $399.98 (After $30 MIR - accepts up to 3 1/2" Shells)

Beretta A3000 Outlander Black - $649.98

Mossberg 500 Shotgun - $239.98

Remington 870 Express - $259.98 (After $30 MIR - 12 or 20ga, up to 3")

Save $20 on Regular priced guns $149.99 - $399.99

$40 off $400 - $699.99

$60 off $700 - $999.99

$100 off $1000+

Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun - $29.98

Crosman M4-177 Air Rifle Kit - $59.98

Gamo Whisper Air Rifle Combo - $199.98

Gamo Big Cat 1250 Air Rifle Combo - $119.98

Gamo Hornet Air Rifle w/ 4x32 Scope - $89.98

HK416 Combat Kit (Airsoft) - $99.98

M4 On Duty Kit (Airsoft) - $59.58

Game Face 76 Electric Airsoft Rifle - $99.98

5000-ct .20G Airsoft BBs - $14.98 (poor quality - skip these)

A Sports Fever Magnum Crossbow Package - $149.98

Stack-on 10-Gun Cabinet - $99.98

Stack-on 18-Gun Convertible Cabinet - $169.98

Field & Stream 16-Gun Fire Safe - $449.98

Field & Stream Pro 40 Plus 8 Gun Fire Safe - $799.98

Field & Stream Pro 48 Plus 4 Gun Fire Safe - $999.98

Sportsman 10-Gun Fire Safe - $299.98

Sportsman 24-Gun Fire Safe - $449.98

Field & Stream Pro 32 Plus 6 Gun Fire Safe - $599.98

Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 Scope - $69.98

Bushnell Monarch Ucc 3-9x40 Scope - $179.98

Hoppes Deluxe Presentation Cleaning Kit - $19.98

Caldwell Lead Sled Solo Shooting Rest - $49.98

Thompson Center Impact .50 Caliber Muzzleloader w/ Scope - $199.98

Ruger 10/22 - $179.98

Remington Model 597 .22LR w/ Scope - $179.98

Mossberg Maverick Model 88 - $159.98

Stack-on Quick Access Safe w/ E-Lock

So my girlfriend wants to buy me a 10/22 for my bday in December. Will she be able to go to dicks during the sale and pay for one, then I pick it up in December? She does not have a FID..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Uh - she won't be able to "purchase" it... They won't allow that. However, they will allow you to go there during the sale WITH her and purchase it using her credit card...

They're made by Stack-on. Some people say the locks can be rough and the interior cheap, but are you really looking for a velour interior to a safe?

No, I am not! And do to my space requirements, it will be apart of my furniture in an upstairs hallway. The one I was looking at is at least attractive enough that the wifey likes it. That, and I just have to many guns all over the place! Need to put away properly with the growing collection.

Anybody have any reviews on the Field '& Stream safes ???

Probably one of the more cheaper size vs price safes from what I have read. Dont expect the world in terms of quality or exterior thickness. They are essentially a theft deterrent. I would venture to say a step up from a gun locker, but not reaching the type of security provided by more pricier safes.

They're made by Stack-on. Some people say the locks can be rough and the interior cheap, but are you really looking for a velour interior to a safe?

With Stack-On, you are looking for a "gun organizer" not really a gun safe. I guess it probably meets the legal requirements of having guns not available to children, but there is no security at all. Think of it as one of those $1 suitcase locks. It might discourage someone from opening your suitcase, but it's not going to deter anyone who actually wants to take something.

The 4 sided bolts alleviates the security needs of concealed hinges no?

Hmm, if I grind off the hinges, what is stopping me from just pushing the door inside the safe? Most of the time the bolts in cheaper safes don't ride inside locking holes, but just slide behind the the walls, at least on one side the hinge side, there may be nothing stopping the door from being pushed in.

Hmm, if I grind off the hinges, what is stopping me from just pushing the door inside the safe? Most of the time the bolts in cheaper safes don't ride inside locking holes, but just slide behind the the walls, at least on one side the hinge side, there may be nothing stopping the door from being pushed in.

The fact that the door flange is larger than the opening into the safe. External hinges permit for larger passive lugs than internal permits.

Why grind on the nice thick hinges when the sides and top are thin.

If you grind the hinges and there are bolts from the door into all 4 sides o the safe wouldn't that prevent you fr pushing the door in as it is still secure on all 4 sides not givIng enough play to push it in.

So I am at a twist here. I am at a point, that I absolutely need a safe at this point. My collection has grown substantially over the past two years, and nothing is actually protected. i dont have any children, But in the next year, my step son will be coming to live with us. In addition I have several guns, I am looking to start acquiring. My budget is a little limited at this exact moment. I know some of you dont like the Field and Stream safes. And maybe for good reason. But it fits into my budget available, and on sale for 300 off and then on top another 20% off, gives me a delivered cost to my door of $700.00 for the 32 plus 6. And if I wanted to go pick it up, I have no vehicle capable of even doing so. Decisions Decisions.... What to do....

I think a not-so-awesome safe you own always beats an excellent safe you don't. I too would like the modular, fire proof for hours, can't be broken into by a team of experts type of safes, but a quick show of hands please .. how many people here have had their safe broken into, failed in a fire, etc? For me, if my house catches fire I have bigger concerns then the guns. Most residential safes can be broken into by people who know what they are doing. I'd say get a safe that keeps the casual burglar or child away, so not one of the soft sheet metal cabinets, but get something now rather then the ideal thing never.