Sign in to follow this  
Scrap

DICKS Has 25% OFF ONE ITEM GOING ON RIGHT NOW

Now till midnite, Dick's Sporting Goods is doing 25% off ONE Single item and $20 credit towards shipping (ie free shipping to MOST but not all ...).

I just got a Nikon Monarch 5-20x44mm BDC scope for my Remington 700 ...

THE THING IS, I ALMOST BOUGHT IT FROM THEM LAST NIGHT @ 9PM, and got distracted by the dog raising hell about something, having to get my ace up, dressed in cold weather gear, take him out, etc. and then I came in and the computer had went to sleep and I didn't buy it after all.

Well I saved myself $125 today give or take so, Wooohooo! THE ONLY PROBLEM was Dick's didn't have a ton of selection scope wise, their Leupold selection sucked, the only more premium choice was Swarovski but I didn't want a 4-12 which was the best I could do in their selection , as I am already a Nikon guy I went with what some call the best of the best for the buck, Nikon Monarch.

ANYWAY- Use this to get something you want or need, 25% off one item and free shipping till tonight midnight,

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up a Nikon pro staff 2-7x32 scope for a slug gun that I have yet to buy. At least I got the optic at a good price :good:

Absolutely bro... I am glad you got something and happy to do it!

Let me Also say : You will most likely love it! I have two Nikon ProStaffs already, both 4-12x40mm's both on .22LRs, one "Nikoplex" reticle one "BDC" reticle, and now I have the Monarch coming for my 700 .308 .... And seriously, I cannot say enough how great the ProStaffs are, on the .22LR's its like cheating. 4x is enough for my basic shooting and being able to zoom in to 12 is basically more than you could even use a .22LR for... Nikon is one of those examples about Japanese super quality and engineering ... I had been looking at a view of the highest end Leupold VX 3 and VX 3L and basically, a lot of people are saying not only does Monarch line of Nikon equal the VX3 Leupolds, they may actually exceed and beat them... *at half the price* ... So I can't be happier right now (Now of course it could suck when I get it , but that could be said for anything).

I am also SO HAPPY I did not order it last night and waited and then got it for 25% off 12 hours later, lol. That is just pure Lucky luck.

Thanks for this man! I just picked up a barska scope and saved 50$.

Good for you bro I am glad someone also got to save and get something.

As far as the turrets and adjustments, while I understand it may not be what you are looking for, I am sure it will be just fine for me, so I am thinking I will be happy. Time will tell of course. I had looked at a few expensive scopes, I am pretty sure I will be happy.