I lost my gat piece

600 Lumens for $65

Streamlight 88040 ProTac HL 600 Lumen Flashlight

Botach is selling these on their site for 69.95 but when you add it to the cart it shows 130.00 I emailed them and asked what the deal was. they said they would correct the order to 69.95 after i ordered it. No thanks... so i started to shop around and i found the best price to be them on ebay for $5 cheaper. This seems to be one of the best flashlight deals of there. Seems like the price of flashlights has gone up around 20-30% over the past 4 months since i bought a bnib Fenix TK-15 for $50 shipped on the dot from a registered dealer; now the best price I was able to find was $61 on the tk-15 shipped so for another $4 for an additional 263 lumens compared to the tk15.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2648

Or you could save another $5 if you were looking to get a kz or gg&g mount normally $20 on botach

http://www.botachtactical.com/talipa15.html

I happen to have the KZ and love it.

While this does look like a good deal, I just want to point out that my new Streamlight has been the most amazing illumination device I've ever seen.

my Dad and I both got Streamlight SL20-LP highly-powered, polymer top of the line Streamlight's for general purpose use, very importantly walking the dog with , both as a defensive spotlighter (Which has already drove off two foxes and a coyote that were charging my dog in the back yard during the summer, when the light hit their eyes all 3 stopped dead in their tracks), and in the emergency case could probably crack a small animals skull in case of extreme emergency... These are the real deal... Their brightness is indescribable, they have 3 settings PLUS a strobe, battery life is incredible , weight is fairly light for a full size full strength flashlight... And they each came with both AC and DC charging adapters.

So while I have never met a flashlight / illumination device I didn't like, I am totally into Streamlight and buy once cry once. I have just bought a bunch of smaller sized Streamlight pocket and keychain sized lights for Christmas presents and will be getting a TLR-1HP or two for some shotguns... They just really give you incredible value, IMHO.

Streamlight 88040 ProTac HL 600 Lumen Flashlight

Botach is selling these on their site for 69.95 but when you add it to the cart it shows 130.00 I emailed them and asked what the deal was. they said they would correct the order to 69.95 after i ordered it. No thanks... so i started to shop around and i found the best price to be them on ebay for $5 cheaper. This seems to be one of the best flashlight deals of there. Seems like the price of flashlights has gone up around 20-30% over the past 4 months since i bought a bnib Fenix TK-15 for $50 shipped on the dot from a registered dealer; now the best price I was able to find was $61 on the tk-15 shipped so for another $4 for an additional 263 lumens compared to the tk15.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2648

Or you could save another $5 if you were looking to get a kz or gg&g mount normally $20 on botach

http://www.botachtac...m/talipa15.html

I happen to have the KZ and love it.

You do realize that the ebay seller is, Botach, right?

I bought a kobalt 500 lumen light for about 55 bucks at my job. It throws a ton of light. I mounted it on my ar, while I don't know exactly how well it will hold up to repeated recoil, it has a lifetime hassle free warranty. If I ever break it no matter what, I bring it in and walk out with a brand new one for life.

This same light is $69 all the time on Amazon....with Prime no delivery charge...

*AND* Prime gives you generally 2 day shipping as well no charge, Amazon Prime is a great deal ... I signed up for a "free trial" right after Last Christmastime, I then forget to cancel and get charged the like $80 bucks. Forgot that i had Amazon Prime until OCtober when i went to buy something, and realized I was getting free 2 day shipping ...and then I started using Amazon a whole lot more. Really awesome deal. AND When they screw up, and don't get your product to you intime, they overnight express it to you to make up for their errors.

DOWNSIDE is tax will start being charged since Amazon is going to Mercer County soon.

DOWNSIDE is tax will start being charged since Amazon is going to Mercer County soon.

I cried a little on the inside when I heard that news.

On the topic of Streamlight products, I've only ever had their less expensive pen lights and had bad experiences with both. One stopped working and the other is still in use but less than water-proof. Neither were subjected to anything close to hard use. I've steered clear of Streamlight since. I'm a Fenix and FourSevens guy.

Once Christmas is over and done with, if Santa doesn't bring me a TK22, I'll pick one of those up.

Lmfao Sergeant Toadette You just made ME Cry! I just literally opened up my new Streamlight toy lights, I bought two different ones , two each, one of each for me and one of each for my Dad as Christmas present/stocking stuffer type presents.

I had ordered a bunch of Christmas presents from MidwayUSA on Sunday and threw on some Streamlights to give extra stuff for opening up on Christmas (and of course they're Streamlights, I had assumed they would be plenty functional and plenty durable.) - I got,

2 Streamlight Key-Mate flashlights , White LED w/ Red and Green filters w/ black aluminum body - $16.29 w/ key chain OR Lanyard, interchangeable, and the filter caps are interchangeable (if you want to change from normal bright white LED light to say non-nightvision-ruining green or red or are attempting to conceal your position/ read a map in the field etc.) This is extremely small sized and packs a lot of light for the size

2 Streamlight Stylus flashlights, which are GREEN LED w/ black aluminum body $14.49 )The green LED light is bright enough to use for illuminating your map/ phone/direct path in front of you etc - this is the size of a nice pen with a nice clip for a front/breast pocket and is also able to be seen from over a mile away.

both have super long life LEDs that are rated 100K hours...the stylus has a 60 hr battery life, the Key-mate has 96 hour battery life. I figured these would be great because,. the Stylus is perfect for Every Day Carry in one of several pockets, the KeyMate can be attached to keys for carrying, and I hoped they worked as a Streamlight is supposed to / as our SL20-LP's have worked.

I hope your experience is an aberration rather than the norm Sarge, while I didn't drop a ton of cash and these aren't main presents they're just stocking stuffer / present appetizers, it would still suck if they sucked!!

I will say, I will send these puppies straight to their local service center if there is a problem lol.

I stock the Streamlight ProTac HL at my shop for $79 and would sell them for $69 to forum members. They are very bright but have more of a flood pattern. I find myself using the HL if I need to light up a large area and for distance I use a Streamlight Strion HP rechargeable. If your near Lambertville and would like to see one give me a call. My info can be found at ces4less.com

I stock the Streamlight ProTac HL at my shop for $79 and would sell them for $69 to forum members. They are very bright but have more of a flood pattern. I find myself using the HL if I need to light up a large area and for distance I use a Streamlight Strion HP rechargeable. If your near Lambertville and would like to see one give me a call. My info can be found at ces4less.com

This has 600 lumens? How long run time at low output?

Specs

ProTac® HL

HIGH LUMEN TACTICAL LIGHT Our first hand-held, lithium battery-powered programmable flashlight that provides 600 lumens of light with 253 meters of beam distance.

Ten-Tap™ Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:

1.) high/strobe/low

2.) high only

3.) low/high

C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime

3 light output levels:

High – 16,000 candela peak beam intensity, 600 Lumens, 1.25 hours runtime

Low – 800 candela peak beam intensity, 33 Lumens, 18 hours runtime

Strobe - 2.5 hours runtime

Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation

Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity

Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction

Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down

Removable pocket clip

O-ring sealed glass lens

IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes

1 meter impact resistance tested

Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)

Includes nylon holster

Barrel diameter: 1.0" (2.54 cm)

Length: 5.40" (13.7 cm)

Weight: 5.6 oz. (159g) with batteries

Limited lifetime warranty

I bought a kobalt 500 lumen light for about 55 bucks at my job. It throws a ton of light. I mounted it on my ar, while I don't know exactly how well it will hold up to repeated recoil, it has a lifetime hassle free warranty. If I ever break it no matter what, I bring it in and walk out with a brand new one for life.

could you share the specs of this light with us? output modes, does it have memory function, runtimes, length, weight, batteries, led type?

hey where is your shop in Lambertville... I'm in Hopewell/Pennington , did not know about a shop in Lambertville... Thanks!

Were on Rt179 just north of town. I work shift work at my other job so shop hours vary. Info can be found at www.ces4less.com. When I'm not there I forward the phone to my cell so I'm usually available so give the shop # a call

could you share the specs of this light with us? output modes, does it have memory function, runtimes, length, weight, batteries, led type?

Sho nuff.

Its 500 lumen, takes (3) 123 a batteries, hi and low beams, 1meter drop resistant, 2-4 hour runtime depending on battery.

To be honest it's a little big but fits well in my vtac holder. The reason I got it is cause I work at Lowe's and its very convenient to get a new one if needed. And my discount of course.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_356000-50584-TAD9V5W_0__?productId=3410368&Ntt=led+flashlight+kobalt&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dled%2Bflashlight%2Bkobalt&facetInfo=

2012-12-08_11-57-09_969.jpg

2012-11-08_15-09-47_395.jpg

Were on Rt179 just north of town. I work shift work at my other job so shop hours vary. Info can be found at www.ces4less.com. When I'm not there I forward the phone to my cell so I'm usually available so give the shop # a call

You know I gotta beg your forgiveness, I thought you were a firearms shop, which had me excited because I did not know one existed ... Thats all buddy thank you tho for the info

Sho nuff.

Its 500 lumen, takes (3) 123 a batteries, hi and low beams, 1meter drop resistant, 2-4 hour runtime depending on battery.

To be honest it's a little big but fits well in my vtac holder. The reason I got it is cause I work at Lowe's and its very convenient to get a new one if needed. And my discount of course.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_356000-50584-TAD9V5W_0__?productId=3410368&Ntt=led+flashlight+kobalt&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dled%2Bflashlight%2Bkobalt&facetInfo=

2012-12-08_11-57-09_969.jpg

2012-11-08_15-09-47_395.jpg

Hook us up with that lowes discount brotha

You know I gotta beg your forgiveness, I thought you were a firearms shop, which had me excited because I did not know one existed ... Thats all buddy thank you tho for the info

Sorry no firearms. I can get Holsters from several manufacturs, Crimson Trace, Eotech, Voodo Tactical to name a few. I'm a small business and don't stock everything but if i don't have it can usually have it in a few days. We specialize in Emergency Warning lighs so since we deal with alot of PD's I try to carry some accessories like OC spray, handcuffs, range bags, flashlights and more. If your up this way give me a call.

Sorry no firearms. I can get Holsters from several manufacturs, Crimson Trace, Eotech, Voodo Tactical to name a few. I'm a small business and don't stock everything but if i don't have it can usually have it in a few days. We specialize in Emergency Warning lighs so since we deal with alot of PD's I try to carry some accessories like OC spray, handcuffs, range bags, flashlights and more. If your up this way give me a call.

Yeah maybe I will brother... its' not far from me and I'm thinking about Christmas presents for my Dad. I already dropped a LOT on a new Saiga 12 for him (And a ton of accessories already) but I really would like to get still for him an optic (Like EOTech, Aimpoint, etc... maybe a Nikon Monach red dot), a quad rail /hand guard, etc.

But the other stuff you seem to have might work too, he's a retired police captain, I'm sure I could find something. Do you carry Streamlight flashlights, we are both big fans... and anything else you might have on special you might recommend? (Not just flashlights I mean anyrhing that strikes you as a great present)

Yeah maybe I will brother... its' not far from me and I'm thinking about Christmas presents for my Dad. I already dropped a LOT on a new Saiga 12 for him (And a ton of accessories already) but I really would like to get still for him an optic (Like EOTech, Aimpoint, etc... maybe a Nikon Monach red dot), a quad rail /hand guard, etc.

But the other stuff you seem to have might work too, he's a retired police captain, I'm sure I could find something. Do you carry Streamlight flashlights, we are both big fans... and anything else you might have on special you might recommend? (Not just flashlights I mean anyrhing that strikes you as a great present)

Hi, yes we are a Streamlight dealer. I stock the Strion LED rechargeable and the Stinger DS plus a few other regular non rechargeable flashlights. We are also a dealer for Pelican, Coast and TeraLux flashlights also. Give me a call and I can give you a better idea of what we have. Thanks. www.ces4less.com.

Teralux bulbs are the shiznit for maglight replacements.... turned my 2-AA mini mag into a 140lumen beast. I just picked up the hl protac off amazon, bought another one for a Christmas present too... Amazon has been draining my wallet, Prime will do that...

I hope your experience is an aberration rather than the norm Sarge, while I didn't drop a ton of cash and these aren't main presents they're just stocking stuffer / present appetizers, it would still suck if they sucked!!

From what I've read my experience is rare and Streamlight is a good brand. I've simply made a personal decision to go elsewhere for my lighting needs. You made good purchases.