Sign in to follow this  
cesto

Going to buy the 9mm XDM...but where?

hey gang,

i finally received my FID and i decided on the 9mm xdm. i'm hunting around for the best buy in northern nj. i'd rather not travel insanely far so within staying up in northern nj would be best. i checked out silver bullet and the firearm is price at $750. this seems on the high side compared to online dealers, however, i'm told by my buddy if i buy online i'll get slammed with the FFL fee and therefore it will cost me more in the long run.

does anyone have any feedback on this or perhaps any recommendations of stores up in north nj for a better deal???

thanks in advance!

Isnt there one listed on this forum? I found it.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43108-wts-franchi-20ga-savage-22-btv-rifle-and-springfield-xd-9mm/

Springfield XD 9mm Tactical 5" barrel, 3 dot sights

Another gun with super low round count, less than 300. No scuffs on the polymer. Only sign of wear is at the exposed part of the chamber where the slide rides on it. Comes with original Springfield case, holster assessories, unused calbe lock, factory paperwork, two 10rd and one 15rd mags. $425.

is it brand new? i'm not sure, i didnt see it.

as a matter of fact i just saw a "quote request form" feature too...maybe that's worth filling out too.

Definitely try the price request form. If you can't find one through them, you can get it online and you won't get slammed on transfer fees if you use a good FFL. We have plenty here on NJGF that do transfers for $25 plus nics.

Or get a .45 an max out at 13+1 of serious stopping power and avoid needing to worry about pinning haha. I'm a HUGE fan of XDs. I haven't seen an XDM in person yet but hear the fit and finish is even better than the XD. I will be looking to the XDS if I ever want to go subcompact

Another fan of xd, and I agree on 45acp version, 13 rounder, my kids can shoot it no problem, only reason to go with 9mm is cheaper ammo, but in 9mm you really should check out cz pcr. Try budsguns for price, roughly 500 bucks any of these guns, ffl transfer cost not an issue because your saving on sales tax.

I just recently bought a gun from gunbroker.com and got the best price, 200 less then local. Paid 40 for FFL and NICS fees, and saved sales tax.

Ed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hey gang,

i finally received my FID and i decided on the 9mm xdm. i'm hunting around for the best buy in northern nj. i'd rather not travel insanely far so within staying up in northern nj would be best. i checked out silver bullet and the firearm is price at $750. this seems on the high side compared to online dealers, however, i'm told by my buddy if i buy online i'll get slammed with the FFL fee and therefore it will cost me more in the long run.

does anyone have any feedback on this or perhaps any recommendations of stores up in north nj for a better deal???

thanks in advance!

Just picked up the XDM 9mm 5.25" Bi-Tone at RTSP, came to $872 out the door. They pinned all three mags to 13 rounds, not sure why 13 instead of 15. Great gun, very accurate.

I have the XD in 45 and shot it for the first time today. I LOVED it.

Shot two different handloads out of it and was thrilled. Now I need the extended mags.