Combat Auto

Bizzar response by NRA over CT attrocities

Great statement made...and about time...shared it on my Facebook page...it's amazing the antis didn't wait for the mourning to be done or for facts to come in, they just jumped on an agenda. Also pretty close to what i said they should write haha

Pretty close indeed...........

Well, they are smarter then I thought...On the other CT-mega-thread I posted several times that "this time is different" and the NRA needed to kick something in, be proactive about solution, etc (not all the Gunies liked this notion)...Thier statement implies they are thinking along the same lines:

"The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again."

Hope they have a good idea on what can truly help this growing deasease and keep our rights in tact also.

-Joe

The NRA is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown. Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting. The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again

Well said.

I just signed up my 11 year old for the Easy Pay Life program. $25 per quarter. I think I'll sign up my 7 year old too. I've been a lifer for 20 years.

As a life member, you should've been able to sign him up for $300. Why pay the epl at $700 more.

Media, anti and pro guns assholes should have all shut the fugg up during this period. KIDS DIED AND ARE NOT EVEN BURIED! None of those people affected the most give a shit about this nor do they want to hear it. God, hasn't anyone ever lost a loved one? Imagine losing a baby so tragically.