O-gre

Plan B has failed.

Not very much at all. A true patriot of this country would sacrifice their paycheck and be a politician for the honor of serving their country. These crooks won't even loose a penny in pay.

Amen, brother. We are a country which was founded by Statesmen. Now we find ourselves sadly governed by petty politicians. I feel dirty.

I'm kind of looking forward to the collapse. lol....

ive said for years, the ONLY way to change the direction the county is going is a complete collapse. wipe the slate clean, and start new. voting doesnt work. the regime will never change. all of us who voted for romney know this. a republican vote in a democratic state is little more then a throw away protest vote. additionally, there is no way i trust the voting procedure anyway. bush stole both of his elections with voting machine tampering. that, and the electoral college are a disgrace to the citizen voters.

ive said for years, the ONLY way to change the direction the county is going is a complete collapse. wipe the slate clean, and start new. voting doesnt work. the regime will never change. all of us who voted for romney know this. a republican vote in a democratic state is little more then a throw away protest vote. additionally, there is no way i trust the voting procedure anyway. bush stole both of his elections with voting machine tampering. that, and the electoral college are a disgrace to the citizen voters.

The only real problem with that is that we the sheeple will most likely look for a demagogue dictator to save them.

Boehner wants to look like he is trying to do everything in his power. Already the "Tea Party" Republicans are being vilified for this; for going along with Boehner and Company to compromise with the Statist/Marxist Ideologue. That uncompromising leader of the Czars will get away with whatever he can and the Republicans will be blamed for this. If there was any doubt that they weren't accomplices to his plan behind the scenes it would illustrate how much they are outmaneuvered by the Left.

Maybe they will kick the cliff down the road for a few more months leaving small businesses hanging, so to speak. The establishment Republicans and Democrats want to raise taxes on the American people. They are just trying to figure out how to do it and save as much grace as possible. They are both for big government. The good cop/bad cop dog and pony show in which we all get $crewed will continue to show our ineffectual government and lead the uninformed people to look for their savior/head czar to find a way out. Merry Christmas to Washington!

It's all theater, the so called cliff really doesn't exist. the gov't can do whatever it wants, retroactively even. I see it all the time. So the magical date of 1 Jan 13 is a red herring. What really matters is the debt ceiling in March. Cutting people off/shutting down the gov't is something they will do to score points for one 'side' or the other. They are both the same.