T Bill

Proper Journalism? Making you a burglar's target!

I find it unbelieveable that a newspaper would feel justified in publishing permit holder's information.

They are out to turn you against your neighbors. What I have is none of the their business.

Not to mention a criminal's guide to what you have!

http://www.lohud.com...?nclick_check=1

All part of the plan, this is what happens when Liberals and Democrats take over. Demonization of gun owners any which way they can, Next up--'my home values are lowered because of THOSE PEOPLE (gun owners) living here'---sound familiar? But it's OK when libs do it.

No time for wishy washyness, fight them at every turn. NOT ONE INCH

This is exactly the reason why NICS and other records like pistol permits needs to be destroyed. Otherwise the government puts together a big list and it gets used for their purposes later. First to demonize guns, then to confiscate them.

All part of the plan, this is what happens when Liberals and Democrats take over. Demonization of gun owners any which way they can, Next up--'my home values are lowered because of THOSE PEOPLE (gun owners) living here'---sound familiar? But it's OK when libs do it.

No time for wishy washyness, fight them at every turn. NOT ONE INCH

^^This^^

This is exactly the reason why NICS and other records like pistol permits needs to be destroyed. Otherwise the government puts together a big list and it gets used for their purposes later. First to demonize guns, then to confiscate them.

^^And this^^

I have a liberal asstard teacher that lives behind me. She was talking about her next-door neighbor on her block that was getting a divorce. She told me she was very concerned because the husband had "guns!" and was worried about the safety of her children because it was right next-door! If she only knew who she was talking to, if she ever saw the inside of my safe she would probably stroke out. LOL.