Albanian

Can I put "student" under emplyment status on the Firearm purchaser application?

Techincally I am mainly a student. I do help my dad out with his business however he just pays me cash under the table to use for myself. I could put his business as my employer but I don't get paid in check so I don't know if they could check that. Also, my dad isn't exactly pro-gun and that might spark an argument if they contact him. If I put "student" will that be a problem? I would put "self-emplyed" but I am not actually "self-employed".

I am going to be handing in the forms later today, was just wondering if anyone had some advice.

I think I am just going to put Student. I want to do it in a way where it will go through as quick as possible. Seeing student will excuse the fact that I have no job I guess. I think I should be fine. I called but the lady who handles firearms is not there until wednesday, so I will be handing it in then. Thanks for the help guys.