Polak

NICS still taking 8 years to transfer a firearm?

I would think at some point NICS would slow down to a crawl and should be rather quick considering every store in the country is about sold out of semi auto rifles.. question is when. Hopefully its before my KAC arrives at my dealer..lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

From what I've heard, 3 out of the 5 down in Trenton that do the nics, are on holiday vacations. So that, the high rate of nics needing to be done among other things are slowing the process down to a crawl.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I had Walt fax my paperwork to NJSP on 12/20 and I received the call that I could come pick up two days later on 12/22.

For some reason, I have some things coming through the mail that are taking forever and I'm getting anxious. One guy shipped something 9 days ago and it still has yet to get to my shop. But with the holidays, I can understand the shipping companies are over their head in packages and whatnot.

Still waiting from the 27th.

I have a felling that my paper work got lost, and has to be resubmited. Called gun shop today, and they still havent recived approval for my purchase, but they have recieved other approvals after mine was submitted, so thinking it got lost in the shuffle.