MikeReadington

NICS check switched to Florida?

Just something I found interesting.

Sportsman redevous in Flemington called me to tell me that the firearm I left a deposit on was there. Imagine my surprise when I did not think a new AR would been seen anytime soon. I went and filled out the paperwork and was told the "processing" had moved to Florida.

Does this mean NJ overran the check methods in NJ? I don't really know how the mechanism works, as far as, physically doing the check. Fax? Internet?

You didn't hear? The whole NJSP retired and moved to Florida. They left Peter in West Trenton to gather all the faxes and put them in a stamped envelope. He mails them off to Florida where the Troopers do the checks while slurping cocktails poolside. When done, they snail mail them back to Trenton where the girls make the calls back to the dealers.

You didn't hear? The whole NJSP retired and moved to Florida. They left Peter in West Trenton to gather all the faxes and put them in a stamped envelope. He mails them off to Florida where the Troopers do the checks while slurping cocktails poolside. When done, they snail mail them back to Trenton where the girls make the calls back to the dealers.

I think the two Sgts I know in the unit would like that very much...

LMAO Paul. This is the best post ever!