302w

Hockey

I thought I'd be more excited but I'm actually just 'Meh'. Maybe that will change when the only other sport on TV is basketball.

A short, rushed, season with no training camps/pre-season, and a bad taste in my mouth over the whole situation..

I am looking forward to it. I am a little pissed off that it took so long! I think hockey is the toughest sport there is, these guys should be making baseball player money, This season I will watch but I hate the striking. I think the owners are greedy!!

I'm excited, but also relieved that I passed on buying season tickets this year, I might still consider doing like a 13 game package or something for the devils. That being said if there are and devils fans who'd want to go halves on a ticket plan shoot me a message. Can't wait to get back to the rock

I definitely enjoyed watching the Rangers this past season. 'Specially this point:

In all honesty, that was a hell of a series and it could have been anyones win. Nerve-racking and glorious haha.

While there are still some great athletes on skates these days, I've got to admit that I don't follow hockey much anymore since guys like Lemieux, Gretzky, Messier, Leetch, Borque, Robataille, et all, retired. It was a different, more enjoyable game to watch back then, IMO.

Besides, all pro team athletes and owners are too damned greedy; take it from Chazz Palmintieri:

I'm excited to see some NHL hockey even though I'm not excited about how they got there. Watching USA win gold in the World Juniors was nice and all, but it wasn't NHL hockey. I hope the season isn't a huge wreck though. I have a feeling that it is going to take a good few weeks until you start to see teams mesh, and some good, exciting, clean hockey. Until then, I feel like there will be some very sloppy play, lack of chemistry (cliché, I know), and some lackluster performances. I sure hope I am wrong.