BossyMossy

15 round 9 mm Glock Magazines

Are you looking for Glock 17 or Glock 19 Mags? Honestly I'd go to websites and click the button for notify me when the item returns to stock button. Otherwise you could probably pay an arm and a leg for some on Gunbroker.com :(

If you can't fund any factory mags, don't overlook KCI Mags. Usually very cheap in comparison and for range duty, great to have in your range bag. the ones I have function just as well as the factory ones, and it has let me keep the factory ones for HD/SD only..

THanks for the replies guys! Glock 19 mags are what i was talking about. I'm going to call Casos since they are the closest FFL. Also, i my have to hit up gunbroker if worse comes to worse.

I'm waiting on a couple of permits and planned on using one of them to purchase a Glock 19. However, with everything that is going on, and with the extremely long delay on Essex County mental health checks (i used to live in Essex Cty.), i'm getting nervous that by the time i'm going to get my permits, this administration will have issued an executive order screwing all of us americans. I know, i know.. i'm "caving". I'm not, i promise. I've made about three donations in the past couple weeks to NRA ILA. It's just that I'd really like to cover all my bases so that if in fact the worse comes to worse, i still have a Glock 9mm that can fire 15 rounds. Otherwise, i'm not sure the gun is worth it. In fact, i think that the 10 round limitation would effectively ruin all 9mm's. I'd probably opt for 40 if i was forced to use 10 round mags..

Just my two cents.. Thanks again guys!

&0 for a pair of Glock Mags, wow, thats unbelievable, the KCI mags I mentioned I got pair's of them for 12 bucks with nylon double mag pouches, that would be 11 mags.

and their NOT Glock mags, just so you know