mattio41

Cheaper Than Dirt !!! F'n Amazing

Many companies stood up and said.... We will try and get these products to you and at a fair market price, despite them being AR-15's and 30+ round mags.. CTD said, Hell were just gonna stop selling guns(they back peddled the F outta that one) and said we will not supply magazines with a high round count... that is a slap in the face to ANY gun owner.. They should be standing up from the get go to support the 2A, they acted like they were doing something wrong, and to me that is a huge problem.

Also, i just looked on there site, there prices are still above market value.

400 bucks for 300 rounds of xm855

You all talk like no other company is going to raise their prices. Wait and see. Everyones prices will be up to CTD standards soon enough.

Not possible, CTD will just up their prices again.

Manufactures have not put an increase on price for most products. They are tripling their profit, it's about lining there pockets with money at there customers expense. There magazines are at an astronomical price, when i just bought pmags from midwest at NO PRICE increase.... 22 bucks for a pmag compared to CTD's $60. And that's a modified mag($$) compared to a standard 30rnd(cheap). This idea of supply and demand starts at the supply, not the middle man or distributor, their cost did not increase due to the supply demand, they just increase it do to the demand. Magpul could just increase the cost of the mags but they dont.... your guess is as good as mine to why the supply is still the same price(customer loyalty?), but the demand price is high. This is when all the greedy bastards show their faces, buying products from the suppliers and doubling -tripling profit just because.

The way i look at it, this is going to break soon, either prices will drop or products will no longer be for sale when the gooberment makes a decision. I don't care what people do, there making there own decisions on what to buy and what to sell at what price. I'm not really buying much stuff unless i can find someone selling that is respectable, you can easily tell that CTD is not respectable, at least not to a 2a supporter. Buy from them all you want, but just realize you can buy from people who support you and the "cause".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.