70gto

Has anyone talked to anyone about joining the NRA

Regardless of what you think of their past performance, has anybody taken the time to talk to anyone or have recently joined the NRA themselves? I do believe at this point its a numbers game. tens of millions of gun owners yet 4.5 million members? Makes me wonder if the membership looked like 10-15 milllion would we be having this "dicussion" in DC. What if just everyone just bring one or more, Things may look a little different .

Even the 2nd amendment foundation etc. Sometimes people think somebody else is gonna do it or yeah one day etc. Me thinks time is short and how does it go. "If you dont stand for somethong you will fall for anything"

I Have Spoken to 5 more people this week who have "Seen the light of the bigger picture thats going on" and thrn joined themselves, wives and kids too. Hopefully this has fallen on def ears here because you have all done the right thing, whatever that is for you (joing calling, emailing writing hitting their ridiculuos polls etc. WE are all honest good hardworking men and women here who could be turned into criminals at he stroke of a pen., and that gentlemen is aaaaaaaaaaaaloooooot harder to unscrew. Be safe and be strong ang pray if you do.

AND YES we are living through some history right now, something you greatgrandkids will read about, I just dont know how that chapter ends for all of us.

Bless us all, because we will need it.

Yes. I have encouraged multiple people to sign up. I agree that the more members, the more weight the NRA carries. I also think that it helps send a message; the liberal media has been bashing the NRA. With the media attacks if the NRA keeps growing it shows that real people agree with the NRA and not the liberals.

Life member for a long time here, and I just made my nephew one, signed up my IT guy, and signed up twelve out of 18 in my last Basic Pistol class.

No-one is totally on-board with all aspects of the NRA, but they are the mass representation of gun owners and the anti-gunners are always playing the numbers game. Can you imagine if you just could have every gun owner in four States with the highest number of registered hunters become members, you'd add more than 2.5 million.

Have talked to a few as well as posted a general message on my FB about being able to get people the lifetime membership for only $300. Unfortunately, I've yet to have any takers. One co-worker is interested though.

Thanks for offering this. I already upped to life member for $300 with the help of someone on the Handgun Forum. Its a good deal.

Tom Gresham's NRA Life Membership for $300!

You don't have to be a former, active, or sponsored NRA member. Simply call the number below to get your NRA Life Membership for $300. If you're already a Life Member on a payment plan, you can still do it! The offer is good until the end of February 2013.

BTW...Tom Gresham isn't getting a "cut" from this.

Phone number: 1-888-678-7894

So upgrade your $25.00 membership to a life time for $300.00, sign me up.

Just upgraded to lifetime membership and just got everything in the mail today. i have been telling all my friends and family to join for 300 for a lifetime and if they dont already take advantage of the 2nd amendment they should while we still have it.. a lot of people i know agree with us but dont necessarily support us and that is what we need. I know a lot of people dont like the NRA and favor the smaller societies such as GOA etc, and i can definitely agree the NRA is very political and i dont agree with a lot of the bs they pull.. but when it comes down to it they are the only ones that have enough influence, respect and political power to keep us going. But i agree we have to spread the word, the more members the better.. I can also provide anyone that wants my info for a life membership