iRescue

Gov. Christie on NJ 101.5 Ask the Gov tonight

Gov. Christie will appear on NJ 101.5's Ask the Governor tonight at 7pm.

I think this would be a good opportunity to bring up some firearms related questions.

I think this needs to be done carefully.

My thoughts were to ask about a firearms expert on the NJ Safe Task Force panel.

Anything else?

I think the NJ101.5 website has a form to ask a question for tonight.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts were to ask about a firearms expert on the NJ Safe Task Force panel.

Anything else?

Good question. I'd want a civilian without a CCW on the panel. No sense in having a big group-think session of govt officials and those with lifetime carry privileges dreaming up gun laws for the rest of us.

I'm betting no one will get through, at least with firearms questions.

why?- all he's gonna say is lets wait for the task force results. Altho he should be asked about not having a pro2A/constitutional lawyer type on the task force.

Christie is just going to circle jerk about Sandy for the next ten months so he can win re election. He doesn't want to talk about, or do, anything except run around and show how he did what any other governor would have done. Seriously what is so special about his "handling" of Sandy? The government is basically on auto pilot. Oh he said those mean things about Boehner that one time though. Oh man what a genius. Next up, maybe he will bring Hostess back because I'm sure he's missing twinkies these days.

So far having no luck getting through on the phone.

For all the talk on this site about acting for change I only see a few responses to this thread and a couple of them are just worthless complaints. Only 189 views on this thread. I hope everyone emailed the radio station. This is a great conduit for getting a word with the governor directly. Where else are we going to find that? No guarantee he even shows on Feb 8th.

This is a great conduit for getting a word with the governor directly. Where else are we going to find that? No guarantee he even shows on Feb 8th.

Chris Christie has had over 100 town hall meetings and will continue to do them. We can also make an effort to attend future meetings and be an active part of these discussions with our concerns. Face to face is better than a radio show. But beware! Try to get cocky and be stupid and he WILL call you out and then "you getting owned by the Governor" will be all over YouTube, so be civil!

Soooooo, no 2a stuff? Is nj2as going to update us on if he is going to speak or not?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

While I cant speak for the NJ2AS.. i CAN tell you what Frank Fiamingo told us at the meeting last night. Frank was part of a "Navigating the Dome" group run by Americans for Prosperity..as a part of the program, they had a meet-and-greet with the Governor. Frank openly invited him to the Rally. In front of the group his answer was "I'd Love to come and speak, barring of course any scheduling conflicts" A soon as Frank got home he called Christie's office, and spoke with a staffer..That staffer advised frank that he could put Christie on the list for speakers. it wasnt until a reporter called Christie to confirm that the backpedaling started... so far there is no confirmation or further information from Christies people one way or the other. thay havent said he WILL, but they also havent said he WONT. What was suggested last night was that as many people as possible HAND WRITE a Short letter to the Gov asking him to attend the rally, and both Fax and Mail it to his office (Faxes get there immediately, unfortunately letters are slower because of security precautions)..it was emphasized that hand-written letters carry much more weight than form letters or Emails.

Thanks for the update!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been working on mine all morning LOL..the hard part is Keeping it SHORT. One other thing that was mentioned, is that we need to do the same thing with our County Sheriff's hand-written letters to ask and encourage them to join the other County CLEOS nationwide that have stood up and said "NO" to the feds.