boodabelly

NRA Life Membership Special $300 - End Date Scheduled 02-28-2013

I Just signed up today and felt it was safe to pass this along to fellow folks even though I have two more years left with my existing membership. Hard to beat the deal of $300 for Life Membership.

And we do need the NRA more now; since all the craziness happening around the states.

I asked about my existing ID and was informed to contact the NRA Membership line once I receive my packet to have the account bounded together.

1-888-678-7894 NRA Membership setup for only NRA Life Membership Special $300 No Sponsorship needed.

FWIW, they do this every year. If you can't afford it this time around, check again when you can :) Even if it isn't during the usual "drive" you can usually get them to do it when you give them the member number and info of your friend/relative that is a life-member. If anyone needs an honorary "Uncle" and life'er to help out, send me a message and I'll give you my info.

Good post :)

Wally

Wally,

Your missing the point. They don't do this every year. This is an offer for anybody, without a sponsor, uncle or what have you, to get a life membership for $300.

That makes it easier one everyone. Next years or after 2/28/13, somebody will need to sponsor him.

I thought that I saw it offered before... around 09 as I recall, but maybe it's just sometimes and I thought it was every year?? I think they routinely offer a $500 upgrade to yearly guys too.

Either way it doesn't matter, since I offered anyone that needs a sponsor to PM me and I'll do it for them... especially someone reading this that can't afford it right now, but wants to do it after the offer expires ;-)

Is this for upgrades only? Because not only can I not find an associate membership for my wife on there, I don't see the deal stated above. Still says 1000 bux...

Is this for upgrades only? Because not only can I not find an associate membership for my wife on there, I don't see the deal stated above. Still says 1000 bux...

I'm pretty sure if you call them, that is how it works. If you need my NRA number to call up for a sponsorship, lemme know.

No sponsored needed I thought, but I am already a lifer... Just want to see what it entails for my wife.... :) Thanx Bry....

I'm pretty sure if you call them, that is how it works. If you need my NRA number to call up for a sponsorship, lemme know.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Just to clarify. This is a call in deal. Not online. The online site may still say $1000 or $600 for those who received an email from the NRA.

1-888-678-7894 NRA Membership

This is for only NRA Life Membership - Just mention the Special $300. (Normal if you call they let you know what the promos they have).

No Sponsorship needed.

Thanks for that clarification... I want to get my wife in.... maybe my dog if they let him... ;-)

Just to clarify. This is a call in deal. Not online. The online site may still say $1000 or $600 for those who received an email from the NRA.

1-888-678-7894 NRA Membership

This is for only NRA Life Membership - Just mention the Special $300. (Normal if you call they let you know what the promos they have).

No Sponsorship needed.

Your missing the point. They don't do this every year. This is an offer for anybody, without a sponsor, uncle or what have you, to get a life membership for $300.

I agree that this is great timing, and that lots of people should do it, but I think they do this every year. They also offer to increase your life membership level for $300 every year, or so. Also, they offer upgrades just about every year, too.

I upgraded from member to life for $300 (list price $1000)

I upgraded from life to endowment for $300 (l$2000).

I upgraded from endowment to benefactor for $300 ($3500)

I just upgraded from benefactor to patron for $300 last week ($5000).

So I guess I've paid $1200 for my patron level membership.

FYI -

OK, just got off the phone with Elaine... the $300 Lifer is good for new members till the end of this month. I asked her twice...

However, I asked her about getting my wife a Life Membership and to add her, it's the same price anytime because I'm already a Life Member. No end date.

So I will be adding her on as a Life Member.... She's entitled to everything plus a 2nd magazine if we choose to get one.

Any perks in being a member?

I belong to GOA.

While many think they don't do a lot for NJ, they sure do a lot on the national level regardless of what people think. I believe that if it wasn't for the NRA, we wouldn't have a need for this Forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk