tjk40

Hello from Leeds Point (the real home the Jersey Devil)

Hello Everybody,

My name is Tom and i'm glad i joined the NJGF. I'm new to the sport, i've thought about getting involved for years but just never did. It wasn't until the Newtown shooting that i made a move to get my FID and get involved. To be more precise it wasnt' the shooting that got me off my butt, it was the media (and unintelligent people on facebook) attack and distortion of the constitution, the second amendment and law abiding citizens of this great country- that motivated me. still waiting on the GTPD (i started the paperwork two days after newtown) but i already have a Glock 35 waiting for me, and a mini 14 on the way to my FFL (to sit until i get my FID)

God bless America!

So what's the best anti Jersey Devil Gun, 9mm or 45ACP.

I'm kind of thinking .454

Anyway, welcome to the forums and please consider joining NJ2AS.org and coming to the rally on February 8th.

thanks for all the welcomes everybody

and no, ive never seen the Jersey devil, although i have seen/heard some pretty strange things in the woods at night around here when i was a kid- but maybe it was the doobage. and the best gun would probably be an over/under...after all the Jersey devil is supposed to be part bird/part goat/part man ;) maybe dip the lead in some garlic and/or silver, cause you never know.

thanks for all the welcomes everybody

and no, ive never seen the Jersey devil, although i have seen/heard some pretty strange things in the woods at night around here when i was a kid- but maybe it was the doobage. and the best gun would probably be an over/under...after all the Jersey devil is supposed to be part bird/part goat/part man ;) maybe dip the lead in some garlic and/or silver, cause you never know.

LOL