Sign in to follow this  
RedRiverII

FNX 45 Tactical PICS finally added

What the difference between the Fnx and the Fnp 45' s?

I think a fully supported chamber.

"The FNX-45 will look and feel very similar to the FNP-45. Most of the design enhancements were mechanical for improved reliability and endurance. The FNX-45 will come with 3 magazines (new design and not compatible with the FNP), all 3 will be 15 round like the current Tactical and Competition. The pricing should be similar to the FNP-45."

I think a fully supported chamber.

"The FNX-45 will look and feel very similar to the FNP-45. Most of the design enhancements were mechanical for improved reliability and endurance. The FNX-45 will come with 3 magazines (new design and not compatible with the FNP), all 3 will be 15 round like the current Tactical and Competition. The pricing should be similar to the FNP-45."

Thats def a bummer that the mags arent compatible.

Just got my FNX-45 (non-tactical) today. I managed to find a dealer who still had this at the pre-crazy price. He didn't have the Tactical in stock and I couldn't justify the extra $600 to buy one elsewhere at the current price.

Just wish that the regular version had the mountsfor the electronic sights on the slide.P1020156_zpsdb62b9c0.jpg

P1020154_zps45aeaed6.jpg

Brownie I think someone ordered it and backed out, I just happened upon it, I was gonna buy the fnx 45, and bought the Tac. While I was doing the transaction two different people saw the pistol in the case and offered to buy it. I had to tell them it was spoken for. I've seen a site that offered the FDE version at 1003.00 but had none available, I put my name on a waiting list anyway, we'll see.

I'm trying to get the flat mag floor plates, to replace the double D size ones that came with mine.

That's just about double what I paid. Wonder why the tactical is so much more expensive than the regular one?

My fnp came with a flat 14rd, duno if the fnx does as well.

1200 isnt a terrible price, might go on the hunt for one when my permits arrive.

Turbo, in the 5th picture I tried to show you the cut in the slide above the ejector which is the end of the plate, but realized if I broke it down i could just shoot the pic that way. It comes with two extra adapters, one for rmr, and one for some other optic.