JT Custom Guns

Anyone own a Kriss Vector

It looked awesome in the last resident evil movie! Apparently, it has an "infinity magazine," I don't think that's legal in NJ.

I have seen them with the extended barrel and shroud on it, looks cool, but I agree that it is a novelty item.

I believe knesek guns has a few in stock. Def a cool piece but i would want to fire one before dropping the money on it.

Brick armory had the full auto model out on the shelf for ppl to ogle last time i was in there. They are pretty damn cool looking.

The Kriss CRB (Carbine Rifle) is NJ legal as long as one is ordered with the stock pinned.

The kriss SBR (Short Barrel rifle) & SDP (Pistol version) are NOT NJ Legal.

I am a Kriss dealer - if anyone wants more info.please feel free to contact

me directly, I'd be glad to answer any questions......

Thanks!

JT

I own a KRISS Vector and I love it. The recoil is what they say it is...almost no muzzle jump. Fun as hell to shoot. Easy to break down and clean. Only downside is that it gets very dirty, but that could be due to the .45ACP chamber. Highly recommend it and respectfully disagree with those who think it is a novelty item.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I personally don't think it is any more a novelty item than an AR.

Yes it is different, yes it looks strange (cool in my opinion) but it

feeds ammo better than an AR (due to the use of the Glock mag system

and feed ramp) and in close quarter situation, it will shoot as accurate

(if not better than an AR). I know, I shoot both.

As for dirty - it's your ammo!

Lol

Here's mine...........................

post-5124-0-36975500-1363645137_thumb.jpg

What makes it a novelty is the problem many have with an inability to reliably eject a live round. Straight from the company tech support line "yeah we know its a problem but we havent figured out how to solve it yet. We have stopped pursuing resolving it so it is what it is"

The one I owned about two years ago would not eject a live round. A dead primer in a factory round tied up the weapon and left it dead in the water. A couple od dept that were looking at them at the time tried what I said and had the same result. The T&E's went back unadopted. So with those issues, mil spec anodizing that was anything but mil spec, the giant fake horse C can... = novelty... I can absolutely count on my AR's and since they are from a company that actually owns the TDP they are true mil spec...decidedly not a novelty.

What makes it a novelty is the problem many have with an inability to reliably eject a live round. Straight from the company tech support line "yeah we know its a problem but we havent figured out how to solve it yet. We have stopped pursuing resolving it so it is what it is"

The one I owned about two years ago would not eject a live round. A dead primer in a factory round tied up the weapon and left it dead in the water. A couple od dept that were looking at them at the time tried what I said and had the same result. The T&E's went back unadopted. So with those issues, mil spec anodizing that was anything but mil spec, the giant fake horse C can... = novelty... I can absolutely count on my AR's and since they are from a company that actually owns the TDP they are true mil spec...decidedly not a novelty.

The one I owned about two years ago would not eject a live round. A dead primer in a factory round tied up the weapon and left it dead in the water. A couple od dept that were looking at them at the time tried what I said and had the same result.

kills the deal for me

I personally don't think it is any more a novelty item than an AR....

.... feeds ammo better than an AR (due to the use of the Glock mag system

and feed ramp)

....and in close quarter situation, it will shoot as accurate

(if not better than an AR).

The amount of unsubstantiated opinion in this post is staggering...