hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

I was vaping many years ago. I started with 301,901 510's. They seem to make them a lot bigger now. I have so many old batteries and atomizers. I have a big box full of juice maybe 50 different flavors. I haven't seen the big new ecigs, that might make me get back into it. The little ones just didn't do it for me constantly charging batteries and adding juice to a cartridge, what a pain in the butt. Do they have it down better now?

What kind of setup are you using?

How many people have you converted?

I love how much better I fell after converting over.

People always ask me when I plan to quit vaping, I tell them I don't plan to quit.... I found a healthy alternative.

I'm using this one: http://www.smoktek.com/Sigelei-ZMAX-Variable-Power-VV-APV-Kit--Stainless_p_549.html

Probably 2 with a 3rd checking things out, and hopefully after this thread we might get a few more.

I agree, it's nice even after the 1st week I noticed the difference. It's great being able to run up flights up stairs and not feel winded and nice to not have the smell of smoke on me or my clothes any longer.

I got a ton of people asking me questions about it while shooting at steel and USPSA.

I hear "What the F@#% you smoking?" and "That thing looks like a light saber" several times a day.

I just ask them if they saw the original M.I.B. movie and tell them watch it., I'll erase their memory.. :icon_mrgreen:

I was vaping many years ago. I started with 301,901 510's. They seem to make them a lot bigger now. I have so many old batteries and atomizers. I have a big box full of juice maybe 50 different flavors. I haven't seen the big new ecigs, that might make me get back into it. The little ones just didn't do it for me constantly charging batteries and adding juice to a cartridge, what a pain in the butt. Do they have it down better now?

Check post #37 to the link of the type I use. Not saying you should just get that one and not look at the others and ask questions from the others here that know a heck of a lot more than myself. But I will say, the small eCigs didn't do it for me either, never felt like I got a good quality hit that satisfied me like a regular cig or cigar would. The one I have now you can adjust your hit off it down to a light cig to a heavy cigar and everything in between. To me, on the first day I got it, I tossed out my emergency backup pack of smokes and am giving away the leftover cigars to people who still smoke them. Only thing I have to do, is order a second one as a backup in case this one broke. Other than that, I'll be smoke free and vaping from now on.

I'm interested definitely. I've smoked a few of the store ones but charging the batteries constantly is a pain in the @ss. I have to admit though most of this thread reads like greek to me. I really need someone to explain these to me better. I really need to give up the cigarettes for good. Maybe someone can explain these models at the rally Friday.

@BleedingOrange PM me some details on what you can get.

I'm using this one: http://www.smoktek.com/Sigelei-ZMAX-Variable-Power-VV-APV-Kit--Stainless_p_549.html

Probably 2 with a 3rd checking things out, and hopefully after this thread we might get a few more.

I agree, it's nice even after the 1st week I noticed the difference. It's great being able to run up flights up stairs and not feel winded and nice to not have the smell of smoke on me or my clothes any longer.

Very nice, that's a great battery.

I'm looking at deciding which mod to get next. I would like a provari, but $250 is a lot right now. I'm most likely putting an order in for some eVics the middle of this month.

The greatest thing is not smelling like an ashtray!

You guys hafta help me out with this. I've tried to get my wife to switch over and the most she will do is keep one of those Blu things with her in the event its too cold to go out. She enjoys smoking, and complains that the ecigs dry out her mouth and throat. Hook a brotha up with some info on this because after quitting 3yrs ago I absolutely can't stand traditional cigarette smoke. What can she do to ease the transition?

You guys hafta help me out with this. I've tried to get my wife to switch over and the most she will do is keep one of those Blu things with her in the event its too cold to go out. She enjoys smoking, and complains that the ecigs dry out her mouth and throat. Hook a brotha up with some info on this because after quitting 3yrs ago I absolutely can't stand traditional cigarette smoke. What can she do to ease the transition?

Tell her to get a quality ecig and quality juice. The transition would be easier with a good product. Show her all of the juice flavors and a site like Heatherheavenlyvapes.com

Have her watch some YouTube videos of reviews. It might spark an interest that would open her mind a little.

I'll take the Cigars Harry, if they're still available. I promise to destroy them by fire, lol!

Dave, all I have left are a bunch of the Game flavored Cigars if you ever tried them. I'll keep them in my range bag, so the next time I see you, they are yours.

The Blu and the type I posted above that I use are like night and day. The Blu ones don't make you feel like you're smioking anything, the PV ones you know your smoking something. Belive me, I enjoy smoking, and I tried the Blu things and I still wanted a cig or cigar, with the PV one, I know I'll never even want a real cig or cigar again.

Ive been using the smok single coil 1.7 510 cart thinking of trying the bridgeless atomizer and dripping and i see you have a tank but i dont know about them. Do you have to completely fill them? Can you swap juices unlike in a cart?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have one of the 2.8 ohm smok bridgeless carts. I keep getting a burnt taste from it. If you add more than 2-3 drops it leaks from the threads. Not my choice for carry equipment. I love my little Vivi nova. I plan to add a few genesis style tanks soon. And I've used the Phoenix style. You don't have to fill tanks up, but its nice kit having to worry about juice almost all day.

What about putting different flavors in a tank i know if you do in a cart it tastes bad and any tank or cart suggestions for an ego also i have been using 50/50 heathersheavenlyvapes is 70/30 will i what differences will i notice

It depends on If you are swapping flavors, or making a custom blend. When swapping flavors I usually wait until the end of the tank. I take it apart an clean it in vodka. Let the tank pieces dry and swap out my atomizer with a new/clean one. Refill and vape.

I usually mix pg/vg ratios.

Vg gives a good throat hit an vapor, pg carries flavor better, but offers less vapor and throat hit.

Check out vapedudes.com

They offer a 40% off coupon for first time buyers. They reset the daily limit every night. You have to use it right after reset to get it.

They also have nice Texas tanks and good juice.

See i find switching flavors through out day so sounds like a tank too much work for that

Or but two or three vivi novas (10$) and twist one off and out on a new one.

Flavor from a tank is much better than a cart. I use both, but wouldn't be caught dead without my tank.

Dave, all I have left are a bunch of the Game flavored Cigars if you ever tried them. I'll keep them in my range bag, so the next time I see you, they are yours.

Game like deer or pheasant, lol?

Or but two or three vivi novas (10$) and twist one off and out on a new one.

Flavor from a tank is much better than a cart. I use both, but wouldn't be caught dead without my tank.

I just picked up a few of these last week and LOVE them. Kanger eVod from SunVapors 5.99. Very cheap replacement coils too.

I keep a few different flavors going at a time.

Just need a 510 - ego adapter if your mod doesn't have ego threading.

http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/kanger-evod-clearomizer/

DSC_1093-001-300x300.jpg

I just picked up a few of these last week and LOVE them. Kanger eVod from SunVapors 5.99. Very cheap replacement coils too.

I keep a few different flavors going at a time.

Just need a 510 - ego adapter if your mod doesn't have ego threading.

http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/kanger-evod-clearomizer/

DSC_1093-001-300x300.jpg

Hmm... I may be putting an order in tonight lol.

How long did they take to get here?