fishgolfer77

Hello from Bloomingdale

Just wanted to introduce myself to my fellow gun owners. My name is Tom and I live in Bloomingdale, NJ. I served honorably in the US Navy for the past 6 years and and moved back here from San Diego, CA last winter with my wife and 2 bulldogs.

I enjoy fishing, golf, and Shooting.. I'm looking foward to meeting some fellow enthusiasts and doing some shooting..

Good to meet you all! true being in the service stays with one for life i would think... well hoping to get my FID's soon (waitin over 4 months now) so I can go hit the range..guess they got cha by the balls; wanna do things by the New Jersey book.....i pay my taxes, serve my country, and follow the law like my fellow people.

anyways c ya on the range...speaking of ranges, hmmm. any good ones around Passaic County... preferably high powered rife, and shotgun..?

Good to meet you all! true being in the service stays with one for life i would think... well hoping to get my FID's soon (waitin over 4 months now) so I can go hit the range..guess they got cha by the balls; wanna do things by the New Jersey book.....i pay my taxes, serve my country, and follow the law like my fellow people.

anyways c ya on the range...speaking of ranges, hmmm. any good ones around Passaic County... preferably high powered rife, and shotgun..?

Welcome Tom - the closet one would be Cherry Ridge up rt 23. It's an outdoor private range.

http://www.anjrpc.org/?cherry_ridge