reloaderguy

Another company joins the fight with no LE sales!

I don't want them to STOP LE sales!!!

I want LE sales to be held to the same laws that us peons are held to.

You'll then hear the screams when LE departments say that they can't effectively defend themselves with only 7 rounds... well duh! That's what we've been saying all along.

I doubt anyone here disagrees with the fact that these companies should be making a stand like this for their largest customer base (the public).. Any hopes of Maks writing an email/letter speaking on behalf of the nearly 5k members we have here asking for their support in return for decades of support from us?

I doubt anyone here disagrees with the fact that these companies should be making a stand like this for their largest customer base (the public).. Any hopes of Maks writing an email/letter speaking on behalf of the nearly 5k members we have here asking for their support in return for decades of support from us?

+1

This is true. Sales to LE are minor compared to the public! And if they sell to LE they don't really make any money for what they charge them.

I don't want them to STOP LE sales!!!

I want LE sales to be held to the same laws that us peons are held to.

You'll then hear the screams when LE departments say that they can't effectively defend themselves with only 7 rounds... well duh! That's what we've been saying all along.

This would probably be effective. I mean ask the cops were pissing and moaning when ny passed their 7round mag limit until they amended it to exclude them.

I am quoting York Arms "hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge - if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state. For LE/Govt customers in New York:

• Your orders have been cancelled.

" Sorry I can't make this post look better, Windows 8 really sucks! Anyway, I love the fact that they will hold the order for six months for those LEAVING New York, that is great! Even better, is their statement that any Law Enforcement and Government orders in New York have been CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would really be icing on the cake if they stated how much revenue they are willing to forego in this action, just to show everyone that they put their money where there mouth is and took the loss to get a point across.

Never heard of 'em. Do they have any government sales to begin with? Other than the BS most companies throw around when they really don't?

Shouldn't matter, it's a company supporting us. Regardless if they supply LE or government or not, it's a statement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shouldn't matter, it's  a company supporting us. Regardless if they supply LE or government or not, it's a statement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It matters a lot. It makes all the difference in the world.  I appreciate all the support we get, either way.  Some of them sacrifice to do it, and some of them have nothing to loose and might as well do it for publicity.  I've noticed more and more of the people doing it, including some of the somewhat large people (Oly), don't have any government sales to begin with (in recent decades).  Where is the next LaRue?  The next Barret?  What about Magpul, I'm hearing only faint considerations of leaving CO if things go bad.  Not suspending sales to anybody.  

We need everybody on board.  But we need a LaRue/Barret/Cabellas moment with some of the other big boys.

It matters a lot. It makes all the difference in the world. I appreciate all the support we get, either way. Some of them sacrifice to do it, and some of them have nothing to loose and might as well do it for publicity. I've noticed more and more of the people doing it, including some of the somewhat large people (Oly), don't have any government sales to begin with (in recent decades). Where is the next LaRue? The next Barret? What about Magpul, I'm hearing only faint considerations of leaving CO if things go bad. Not suspending sales to anybody.

We need everybody on board. But we need a LaRue/Barret/Cabellas moment with some of the other big boys.

Agreed, we need everyone on board.

But what what we really need is to boycott the companies like Glock or HK if they won't go along. Doesn't matter if most of the big companies cut-off LE if these 2 will continue to sell.

If their civilian sales drop off in protest of them doing business with anti-states, that would really hurt them.

Need to push it out there on other forums to refuse to give business to those who won't support the cause, and give our business to the companies who will.