They will usually do the fingerprints at the belleville office during the week and also at the weekend ccw classes.

Email Charlie just to make sure he's there.

Some local PDs are refusing to do fingerprint cards since their fingerprints are now done at morpho trak.

Hello All

I am trying to find a place where I can get ink fingerprints done for my Arizona fingerprint cards.

I keep calling gun for hire office but no one ever calls me back.

Any advice?

Besides fingerprints, what else is involved in the process? 

Besides fingerprints, what else is involved in the process? 

Just a form and the prints and $60 app fee. No need for photos. The AZ permit has no photo. Also NRA first steps or NRA basic or a DD214 will satisfy the training requirement.

Yeah mine was like that too when I originally got my FID. douche bags. Kills me the taxes I pay and I can't get a dn fingerprint.

Most places have been using electronic prints for over ten years, it is a significant possibility that there is nobody left that CAN Take ink prints anymore, 

How do they get your index print on the fid card then?

Doing one flat on the card doesnt take a certification.,, doing a READABLE Full card does. When I left, there were MAYBE 3 guys still working other than the Chief Himself that were certified to do ink cards.  Pretty much the only time anyone does ink anymore is on dead people...

"Pretty much the only time anyone does ink anymore is on dead people." Damn, i was wondering about that!

Seriously, is AZ good for PA in case they come after my NH permit? (guess I could look it up)

AZ is a no go in PA after the 21st of July. I am pretty sure on that date but not 100%

Just a form and the prints and $60 app fee. No need for photos. The AZ permit has no photo. Also NRA first steps or NRA basic or a DD214 will satisfy the training requirement.

I see that some people also get a CCW from UTAH.  Is that preferable over AZ? 

I see that some people also get a CCW from UTAH.  Is that preferable over AZ? 

It covers PA for nonresidents, so for NJ residents, yes, it is preferable. 

Utah requires a separate class. Gun For Hire does them for $200 all inclusive including the app fee and mailing out the paperwork.

Utah requires a separate class. Gun For Hire does them for $200 all inclusive including the app fee and mailing out the paperwork.

You can get Utah classes (including prints/cert/mailing/everything) for $100 to $150 in all of Eastern PA.

Here is a place that has classes in Lehigh Valley week after next for $110:

http://www.lethalforce.com/register.html

EDIT: NOT INCLUDING THE APP FEE. I didn't say that, but i quoted somebody who did so check details yourself. I don't teach classes.

As for Arizona, if anybody in NJ is still bothering for some reason, I recall they were returning a lot of DIY print cards as illegible back when they first started getting popular. But that was a while ago.

You can get Utah classes (including prints/cert/mailing/everything) for $100 to $150 in all of Eastern PA.

Here is a place that has classes in Lehigh Valley week after next for $110:

http://www.lethalforce.com/register.html

EDIT: NOT INCLUDING THE APP FEE. I didn't say that, but i quoted somebody who did so check details yourself. I don't teach classes.

As for Arizona, if anybody in NJ is still bothering for some reason, I recall they were returning a lot of DIY print cards as illegible back when they first started getting popular. But that was a while ago.

So it's about the same price then if the class is $150 and you pay the app fee and postage separately.