DargZ

9mm Blazer Brass on PSA - 14.99/box

Keep trying. I was able to at least get on. I didn't order any as I find it hard to pay .30/round. I still have supplies and plan on reloading once I'm done with my factory stuff.

I'll leave it for those that need rounds.

I bought .22lr from them in the past. Was never asked for my FID.

It is possible they classify 22lr as rifle ammo. If you order handgun ammo and do not have FID on file, it will delay your order.

Is the $15 shipping really worth it for this? $14.99 is the price I paid here locally, now granted I can't find it on the shelves but I am sure it has to come in sometime. I wanted to jump on this but didn't want it to be an impulse with the $15 shipping.

If you are only buying a few boxes, it is not worth it. If you buy 1000 rounds (20 boxes), shipping is $19. I don't like paying for shipping but it makes it easier to swallow if you spread the shipping across 20 boxes.

Cheapest I have seen on shelf in NJ has been $17.50 (for any product) and may not even be still available at that price.

Ten days ago, a PA shop had Blazer ammo for $17.99 but were limiting purchase to three boxes.

It could be that I'm never in the right place at the right time but finding anything for under $20/box is getting much more difficult.

In perspective, $11.00 s/h makes each box roughly $17.25 each in lots of five.

If I manage to get past the final order screen, will PSA accept a faxed copy of my FID tomorrow? (first purchase from them)

I purchased ammo from PSA a few months ago and all I did was take a pic of my FID card with my phone and emailed it to them.

Under terms and conditions:

California: The cities of Los Angeles, Oakland and San Francisco.

Alaska: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.

Hawaii: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.

Illinois: The city of Chicago. All Illinois residents must fax us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.

Massachusetts: No Sales

Maryland: City of Annapolis and Montgomery County

New York: City of New York, or its five Burroughs

Washington DC: No Sales.

New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, we need a copy of your Firearms ID.

http://palmettostate...ustomer-service

I placed an order last night for 10 box's. I received a confirmation from them but was never asked for my FID. Did I miss something here?

If you didn't send your FID I would forward the order confirmation email along with an attached image of your FID to customer service just in case. Things are screwy enough over at PSA lately, don't give them the extra opportunity to hold your order up.

I placed an order last night for 10 box's. I received a confirmation from them but was never asked for my FID. Did I miss something here?

First time I ordered from them last year it was same thing. When they were ready to ship, they requested a copy of my FID and also told me there was a "restocking" fee if I didnt want the order.