dman2112

Be Careful When You Purchase a Pistol .....

Or they swapped out the mags and threw the standard mags on gunb4oker. Regular p30 mags are now over $100 on gunbroker.

:whistle:

hmm.. sounds like another place i know..

Oooh, I love these games. Is it next to an airport?

Question, some other company makes knock-off HK mags?

Hope he don't have Pro Mags

Well, what you know. It seems I'm going to have a little talk with their manager tomorrow. You see, the magazine we saw on the pistol the wife purchased last saturay was a 12 rounder. The store guy and I talked a little bit about it since neither of us was sure of its capacity.

Well, the wife picked it up today. And when I got home I noticed a big hunk of plastic sticking out of the end of the magazine restricting it to 10 rounds. Now, the box says 10 rounds but that's not what was in the pistol when we saw it. Not at all. Not only I would have noticed the hunk of plastic but also there wouldn't have been any questions of its capacity.

Consider it a blessing. You won't have to worry about them being illegal in a few months.

Sent from my DROID4

Boooooooooooooooooooooo. And I'll repeat myself. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I just found this post and I am still trying to play catch-up with a lot of the threads that include RTSP and such. That said, I can give a little incite on the reasoning behind such a mistake.

A P-30 with 10 round magazines and a P-30 with 13 round magazines, though the same firearm, not the same SKU# (bar code). SOOOO, when we go through the long process of logging in all of the firearms for the day, if we have an empty tag holder in the case, we replace it with one of the firearms that we just received. Well, what I believe happened is, upon entering the HK, it was put aside and then put in the case and the individual that did it only looked at the tag and saw HK and not that the tag said HK 13 round.

I do not present this explanation as an excuse, only for pure clarification of what most likely happened. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please stop by and see me and I will gladly get you an hour on the range on me.

Now how am I supposed to know that! lol. Stop by we will work something out, maybe rent the Nighthawk on me. I'm tryen here!!!!

Range time? Free rental? Am I missing something here? Customer service ain't rocket science. Just give the man what you represented when he bought it, and the right thing to do would be let him keep the ten-rounders for his trouble.

Blue1, nice of you to put your two cents in, as always everyone's comments are worthwhile and justified. However, if you have been following the thread, you would see that dman, already picked up four 13 rnd mags (thread post #23). Your wisdom of customer service being compared to "rocket science" is, not only well based, but in all an outstanding motto for retailers throughout the world (I will pass that one on). That said, we here at RTSP, pride ourselves on making each and every customer feel complete. I can not provide dman something that I do not have ie... 13 round mags!. So in the interest of good faith, I am offering him something that I do have and that I hope can make him feel as if his issue is not going unnoticed.